Author Topic: This Week in Releases: November 2, 2014  (Read 864 times)

Offline Steel Diver

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo Gamer Thoughts
This Week in Releases: November 2, 2014
« on: November 02, 2014, 02:52:00 PM »

Is this week a flyover?

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/38897/this-week-in-releases-november-2-2014

Not much going on this week. Disney Planes actually makes up the two-thirds of the games coming out.

3DS

Disney Planes: Fire and Rescue - $29.99, November 4Based on the movie of the same name, this is a game that teaches children the importance of teamwork during wild fires, and that planes can talk. Gameplay is mission based, like Pilotwings, with multiple aircraft to fly as.

Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley - $29.99, November 4The Lost Valley, the latest entry in the Harvest Moon franchise, takes a new approach at customization in vein of the"never been on Nintendo" Minecraft.

Wii U

Disney Planes: Fire and Rescue - $39.99, November 4 You wanted a third party Wii U retail game and you got one! I'm not going to bash the game because it is a licensed kids movie tie in though, I'm taking the wait and then bash approach.

-

Not much this week, but Batman will come and save us. I know it!

I'm a staff writer here at good ol' Nintendo World Report, but I also have a Nintendo website at www.nintendogamerthoughts.com

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Re: This Week in Releases: November 2, 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 01:04:26 AM »
**** YEAH, DISNEY PLANES!!!! ANOTHER SOARING SUCCESS ON NINTENDO'S RELEASE SCHEDULE.

Surely all of you fools will be propelled to see the truth.

Nintendo certainly isn't winging it this time.

Look, you guys, I know some of you may be disappointed by this weeks showing but this just won't fly by me.

You guys are just plane crazy for not being as excited as I am.

I'm finished.