Author Topic: Who's excited for Animal Crossing: New Leaf  (Read 116381 times)

Offline TheFleece

• K.K. Slider Vinyl Collector
  • Score: 14
    • View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
Re: Who's excited for Animal Crossing: New Leaf
« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2013, 01:43:19 PM »
Thanks to Street Pass I managed to get a full Modern Wood Furniture Set and in between of the mail deliveries I decided to really fix up my Main Room. I added some items for Feng Shui points and then today I got a very high score from the HHA. Then I shot down three silver sling shots.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 02:59:04 PM by TheFleece »
Handhelds at Heart
---
It's like a finger pointing away to the moon....
You don't want no part of this ***!
Animal Crossing New Leaf Pics

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 06, 2013, 01:52:02 PM »

Went on a boat ride to the island with PixPix and a friend of his using my dupe character Sarail (she's my tile holder.)

Kapp'n is great. Too great. Hah.
my first dupe was originally meant to help with storage(i think it's worse then before) and is currently helping me get things like katarinas fortune shop(speaking of which i am going to try a little trick...)
proved handy with gracies fashion checks honestly...
Thanks to Street Pass I managed to get a full Modern Furniture Set and in between of the mail deliveries I decided to really fix up my Main Room. I added some items for Feng Shui points and then today I got a very high score from the HHA. Then I shot down three silver sling shots.
i have the full blue set...
anybody have an exotic carpet and wall shelf they can sell me..?

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
  • Score: 51
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2013, 01:00:50 PM »
Thanks to Street Pass I managed to get a full Modern Furniture Set and in between of the mail deliveries I decided to really fix up my Main Room. I added some items for Feng Shui points and then today I got a very high score from the HHA. Then I shot down three silver sling shots.

Hi Mr. TheFleece. Do you think I could come to your town and catalog the Modern Furniture Series when you get it? My older brother is collecting them for his main room.
Switch Friend Code: SW-4962-7799-3963 (Phil)

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2013, 01:44:43 PM »

Hi Mr. TheFleece. Do you think I could come to your town and catalog the Modern Furniture Series when you get it? My older brother is collecting them for his main room.

Hey Phil, I should have been more specific: I have the modern wood set. If you like I can check to see if I can get any furniture that you need.
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2013, 03:01:05 PM »
Oh, I have all that, but I thank you for the reply! Thanks!

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 07, 2013, 03:35:56 PM »
i need the exotic wall shelf and carpet

i am also in need of a mushroom, fireflower, and bill cannon

using the exhibition rooms in the mueseum(after getting the second floor) i have opened a shop for extra nintendo items that i don't want (sometimes i keep them for a certain use, for example my pair of metroids in the basement) but even though it's comical that my dupe has a set of heroes clothes to herself(i am not selling those for the record) I think it is better for the most part to offer these types of things to others...

on the subject of Redd since i never explained my statement of there being a way to tell the real paintings from the fakes the method is simple

fake paintings or statues, just looking at them generally have some flaw compared to the genuine one(such as the size of an object or some other thing...)
there are several places where you can find a list of these things...

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #207 on: July 08, 2013, 11:10:36 PM »

Hey Phil, I should have been more specific: I have the modern wood set. If you like I can check to see if I can get any furniture that you need.

And that's my fault because you said set and I thought you misspoke and meant series.

Anyway, how is the turnip market for you guys? I have 500 turnips for this week.

Offline TheFleece

• View Profile
    • I Draw Machine Foods
« Reply #208 on: July 08, 2013, 11:23:35 PM »
I just looked up the Mod Wood Series and I'm almost there- I'm only missing two pieces or One- the site I'm looking at is showing weird images of one furniture piece with two different wood patterns.

Phil: Turnip prices are given out twice a day- once in the morning and again in the afternoon. Also my turnip prices are terrible.
Handhelds at Heart
---

Offline Armak88

• Score: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 14, 2013, 02:53:47 PM »
I just unlocked the qr code sewing machine. I've imported some cool designs but would like to post some of my own, I'm just not sure how to go about taking the created qr code from the ds and posting it online... say in a forum like this one. Can anyone help me out?
"I'm not going to ban you yet just in case you really are a huge fan of bean bag chairs..." - Pale

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #210 on: July 14, 2013, 04:08:09 PM »
Does anyone need a kart, Samus Mask, Midna's Mask, or Bill Blaster?

I have an extra of each.

I'd like to trade for items I don't have like Hero's Pants, Blue Falcon, Samus Boots, Fi Mask, the Mario wallpaper and flooring, Triple Shells, 1up Mushroom, Mushroom, Triforce and Peach Parasol.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 15, 2013, 11:34:29 AM »

I have an extra of each.

I'd like to trade for items I don't have like Hero's Pants, Blue Falcon, Samus Boots, Fi Mask, the Mario wallpaper and flooring, Triple Shells, 1up Mushroom, Mushroom, Triforce and Peach Parasol.
Phil, I have an extra Peach Parasol and Blue Falcon you can have. Unfortunately, I already have the items you want to trade. You can have my stuff for nothing, though I did just break my axe and I would't say no to a couple of oranges, if you have any of those.

In other news, I have once again missed the turnip salesperson. I saw her (him?) wandering around, went to get some more cash from the machine in the post office and then could not find her again. Do you only get to glimpse her once? Does she only come around in the morning or something? I am baffled.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #212 on: July 15, 2013, 12:52:59 PM »

I have an extra of each.

Phil, I have an extra Peach Parasol and Blue Falcon you can have. Unfortunately, I already have the items you want to trade. You can have my stuff for nothing, though I did just break my axe and I would't say no to a couple of oranges, if you have any of those.

In other news, I have once again missed the turnip salesperson. I saw her (him?) wandering around, went to get some more cash from the machine in the post office and then could not find her again. Do you only get to glimpse her once? Does she only come around in the morning or something? I am baffled.

Hi Mr. Hutt. My town's native fruit is oranges. I can also see if Leif's is selling an axe, or I can just give you mine from inside my house.

And yeah, Joan is in town Sundays up until noon. She gets around, that's for sure.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 15, 2013, 02:03:46 PM »
Phil, I would love a few oranges. You don't have to give me your only axe, I'll get a new one eventually, I am sure.

I am in the mountain (daylight savings) time zone. So that's one hour ahead of PST, two hours earlier than EST. I don't know where you are but I will open my gates at around 7:00 p.m. my time tonight and leave the items on the ground just outside the station. I probably won't be monitoring the game at the time. Feel free to wander around, take what you like. I have pretty much every fruit except for oranges (I think) so help yourself.

Does this work for you?

« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 03:11:28 PM by Fatty_The_Hutt »
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 15, 2013, 02:18:33 PM »

I have an extra of each.

I know I have an extra 1-up mushroom and Peach parasol, and I may have one or two others of those. I'd love a Bill Blaster, but I think I have everything else you're offering.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline TJ Spyke

• Ass
  • Score: -1350
    • View Profile
    • Spyke Shop
« Reply #215 on: July 15, 2013, 02:22:51 PM »
Phil, I would love a few oranges. You don't have to give me your only axe, I'll get a new one eventually, I am sure.

I am in the central (daylight savings) time zone. So that's one hour ahead of PST, two hours earlier than EST.

Minor, but Central Timezone is two hours ahead of PST and 1 hour earlier than EST (so you just mixed them up).
Help out a poor college student, buy video games and Blu-ray Discs at: http://astore.amazon.com/spyke-20

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 15, 2013, 03:12:43 PM »

I am in the central (daylight savings) time zone. So that's one hour ahead of PST, two hours earlier than EST.

Minor, but Central Timezone is two hours ahead of PST and 1 hour earlier than EST (so you just mixed them up).
Thanks for the catch. I should have stated mountain daylight savings time. I got the hour differences correct. I have edited the original post.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Dan Laser

• Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 15, 2013, 04:35:40 PM »
I just unlocked the qr code sewing machine. I've imported some cool designs but would like to post some of my own, I'm just not sure how to go about taking the created qr code from the ds and posting it online... say in a forum like this one. Can anyone help me out?

I'm not totally sure about this, but I think you would take screen shots of your QR code in game (L+R), then either take your SD card to your computer, save, and upload the image from there, or go to the web browser on your 3ds and upload the image that way. You could try logging into the forum and uploading the pict directly from the 3ds browser, or use nintendo's site to upload it to Facebook, tumblr, or twitter (then share the image link).

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/image-share

Hope that helps a bit?

Pokepal, if you still need the exotic wall shelf and carpet, you can catalog mine. I also have an extra fire flower that you can have if I can catalog some of your furniture :D

Offline Ras

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 15, 2013, 05:00:36 PM »
Outside of racing strangers in MK7, I've never used the online stuff on my 3DS until I added a couple of people's friend codes from this thread.  I instantly got a couple of houses in my HHS--that's from adding the codes, right? One was a girl character with a stunning house that makes mine look really sad. But, I now have an idea of what these houses can ultimately be.

I'll figure out what my friend code is and post it later.  I'm still not entirely sure when people can enter my town and when I can enter theirs, but know that I've been playing a week, it's my first AC, and my house is nothing to write home about at the moment.

My town fruit is pear, and I just added lemon, durian, and coconut last night.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 15, 2013, 05:03:17 PM »
Bought an axe! Cut down my rotted Perfect Peach tree without the axe breaking this time!

I am seriously contemplating re-doing my tree groves. I planted trees too close together and in straight vertical rows which, I see now, makes collecting fruit and hunting bugs less convenient than it should be. Plus, I don't dig the aesthetics. Off-set rows that re not too close to each other is the way to go.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 15, 2013, 05:06:08 PM »
I unlocked the QR code sewing machine today and immediately began work on laying down a system of roads using patterns I found online. That is a really long and somewhat annoying process; I spent what felt like a long time and barely got any of the town covered.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Ras

• Score: -2
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 15, 2013, 09:07:36 PM »
If anyone wants to add a newcomer:

Name: Ras
FC: 4124-5006-8926

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 15, 2013, 09:27:17 PM »
Animales gate is open.
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Phil

• Good day, citizens!
    • View Profile
    • SuperPhillip Central
« Reply #223 on: July 15, 2013, 10:19:24 PM »
I was taking a nap, Mr. Hutt. Are your gates still open?
I'm CST, just an hour ahead, so as soon as my brother is finished doing what he's doing in town, I'll be over.

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 15, 2013, 10:50:10 PM »
I was taking a nap, Mr. Hutt. Are your gates still open?
I'm CST, just an hour ahead, so as soon as my brother is finished doing what he's doing in town, I'll be over.
open
Oui, Mon Gars!