Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker General Help  (Read 123784 times)

Offline darthbane2k

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker General Help
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2003, 10:13:06 AM »
I need a little help without being spoiled too much. I completed the forest dungon/forbidden woods but as im about to voyage back into sea I noiced thta it hasnt been marked on my sea chart. I may want to return back there in future so how can I get it marked on my chart?  

Offline Hemmorrhoid

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 06, 2003, 10:31:02 AM »
No just remember the square.

Now tell me people where can I get Knight Crests, I need just one more(got 9 and Ím already in the Wind Temple).
LZ 2005

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2003, 01:22:28 PM »
hemmorrhoid, i found the 10 crests. One is in the first temple, one in the Forbidden woods and most of the crests I found was fighting the armored moblins with the huge swords in hyrule castle. Also I need help stopping the Wind god's brother (or any alternate way to go to the top island in Mother and Son islands.
PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

Offline Chris150

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2003, 02:54:18 PM »

need a little help without being spoiled too much. I completed the forest dungon/forbidden woods but as im about to voyage back into sea I noiced thta it hasnt been marked on my sea chart. I may want to return back there in future so how can I get it marked on my chart?

Didn't that fishman at Dragoon Roost Isle explain how to get your chart maked? Leave bait for a fishman (the weird fish that jump high in the air) and he'll mark the nearby island on your chart and give you some info.
AC Info:
Town: PsiWater
Name: Chris(space before the C)

« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2003, 04:45:08 PM »
The big armored guys are called Darknuts, die_seis.  Also, the only way into Mother and Child Islands is through the cyclone warp, so you're gonna have to shoot down Cyclos.
"Get yer stinkin hand off me ya damn dirty floormaster!"

--Me in the Earth Temple

Offline Flames_of_chaos

• Dancing News Panda
  • Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2003, 05:22:19 PM »
Shoot him down with what. I tried bombs arrows and boomerang i didnt work well for me.

EDIT: never mind
PM me for DS and Wii game friend codes
Wii: 6564 0802 7064 2744
3DS: 4124-5011-7289
PSN: Flames_of_chaos XBL tag: Evulcorpse
http://twitter.com/flames_of_chaos/

Former NWR and PixlBit staff member.

Offline cooldude32

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2003, 07:22:13 PM »
I need some help!!!!!!

I am at the Tower of the Gods and I need to figure out how to open the last door on the second level.  I'm looking at a walkthrough and it's says I need to find a door leading to the two platforms suspended by a chain. Where is that?

Offline Hemmorrhoid

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2003, 06:41:13 AM »
I missed like one or 2 Knight Crests in when fighting in Hyrule (just when it gets back color).
I just need one damn crest.
LZ 2005

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2003, 09:23:33 AM »
Hemmorrhoid,

You'll be able to get at least six more crests.  You will have to fight 6 Darknuts, 2 in one area at the same time, then 4 at the same time in another area that is not connected to the first area.  (The good thing is that they can help you out if you get them to bunch up and attack you, they'll hurt each other making it easier to kill them.)  It is required to further the story, and is near the end after completing both Earth and Wind shrines.  I don't remember the exact locations but Tingles "incredible" map helps you out.
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Rellik

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2003, 12:03:20 PM »
There are places where they will respond.  The easy way is to go to the place where you get the ... um, let's just say the Ice place, so go there, and drop in the hole where the wind is blowing.  Unfreeze the darknut, get the knight's crest.

Or, you could try shark island.  That takes longer, but more crests per try.

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2003, 01:03:07 PM »
Yo, anyone find the Tingle statue in the Tower of the Gods?
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline coolio39

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 07, 2003, 03:05:34 PM »
i need help starting the pictograph everyone quest, i have the deluxe picto graph and 3 legendary pictures. please help
For half nude, barely clad, martial artist women  playing volleyball , there is no power greater then X

Offline cooldude32

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2003, 04:15:32 PM »

Originally posted by: cooldude32
I need some help!!!!!!

I am at the Tower of the Gods and I need to figure out how to open the last door on the second level.  I'm looking at a walkthrough and it's says I need to find a door leading to the two platforms suspended by a chain. Where is that?

Anybody know?

Offline Matthew

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 10, 2003, 11:11:55 AM »
Hi, I'm using a guide to find all the heart pieces now that I'm done the game, the last two I need are the ones where you help the Deku saplings and  the 12-eyed Octo near Tingle Island. The problem is, I can't find him anywhere! I know you have to look for seagulls and I fond four that are always circling the same spot, but when I go there, nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? I really want these last to heart pieces.

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 11, 2003, 12:55:02 PM »

Originally posted by: enigma487
where is the dam treasure Tetra keeps telling me about in the forbidden woods?  there is one last treasure chest on the 4th floor that i can't seem to get to.  it's in the room with all the pine-cone looking things hanging from the ceiling.  i can get into one side of the room, but can't find a way into the other side or across.  help.

I don't know if you ever found it, but you have to use a Tingle Bomb on the pile of leaves in the room with two peahats, several Boko Baba whatever plants, and the gondola above.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: April 11, 2003, 01:23:08 PM »

Originally posted by: Dirk Temporo
Yeah, I'm trying to get down into the temple that's north of Hyrule Castle and I can't figure out how to get past the windy thing. Any help? Or do I have to go to the southern one first?

You can go to either one first, but you'll need to get the items required to enter each.  To get those, you'll need fire/ice arrows.
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers

Offline Berny

• Seriously.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2003, 07:01:46 AM »
 Just one "Triumph Fork" chart is left. According to my IN–credible Chart, it's on....the Ghost Ship. If someone could please tell me how to get on the ship or whatever it is I need to do, it would make me VERY happy. Don't you want to make me happy?
has 6 gmail invites. wants to rid himself of them. email for gmail.

Offline TOY

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2003, 10:49:43 AM »
I live to make you happy. No wait thats my wife. Did you beat the two sage levels? do you have the hookshot? If so, go to diamond steppe island, you will get the ghost ship chart which keeps the ship from disappearing and also shows where it is.

TOY

Offline Taco

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 12, 2003, 12:11:12 PM »
where do I find the guy with the violin to get into the wind god temple??????

Offline enigma487

• Scalar, The Destructor!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 12, 2003, 12:39:50 PM »

where do I find the guy with the violin to get into the wind god temple??????

have you talked to the Deku Tree about it?

Offline Taco

• View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 12, 2003, 01:33:56 PM »
yes but he only told me about the forest water. ive already finished the forbiden forest but I need to find the one with the vionlin.

Offline TOY

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 12, 2003, 03:13:31 PM »
He's inside the waterfall. When you get to the island, instead of going in to where the Deku tree is go left to the platform in front of the waterfall. Use the grappling hook on the branch over the falls, when you swing it will take you inside the waterfall. You should see music notes coming out of the water.

TOY

Offline Taco

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 12, 2003, 05:59:24 PM »
k thanks

Offline Berto2K

• This could be you, at E3.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 17, 2003, 02:33:07 PM »
I am having problems in the earth temple. I have gotten the dungeon map, and the treasure in the door on the right of the room with the weird fog. But I can't get past the room on the left. There are 2 buttons on in the middle of the floor. When they are both pressed, stairs open up (or come down) to the door at the top. What I can't figure out is how to get up the stairs to I think push the big box over the edge.
Pietriots, we roll out to get the lol out.

Offline Bloodworth

• Phantom
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 17, 2003, 02:55:05 PM »

Originally posted by: Berto2K
I am having problems in the earth temple. I have gotten the dungeon map, and the treasure in the door on the right of the room with the weird fog. But I can't get past the room on the left. There are 2 buttons on in the middle of the floor. When they are both pressed, stairs open up (or come down) to the door at the top. What I can't figure out is how to get up the stairs to I think push the big box over the edge.

Isn't there something Chu-y to push the buttons down?  
Daniel Bloodworth
Managing Editor
GameTrailers