Author Topic: Mafia LXII. Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Old Feuds. Sleep Mode.  (Read 5850 times)

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
You know what time it is?

Yes, it's the weekend break. Like any good epic, we'll have a short intermission and the game will resume late late Sunday evening when I launch the Day 6 thread with the results of today. Thus, enjoy your weekend. Don't worry about the game and come back ready to go at it and finish this game strong.

Maybe people can use this break to clear up the schedules to be ready to play more next week. I know a lot of people were busy this week so here's hoping things will go better next week. Best of all, it makes Eugene have to wait a bit longer to find out who the Fox mafia members are. Ah ho ho ho.

Also, I know a lot of people are afraid of being too active for fear they'll be a target. I mean, look at what happened to the most active players this week. They're all pretty much dead! However, you'll never be able to figure out who is who if you don't become more active and force others to be more active. Trust me, you can still win by participating every day. I've done it plenty and so have many others. That's my weekend words of wisdom. See you in a couple days.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia LXII. Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Old Feuds. Sleep Mode.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 01:09:26 AM »
In the meantime, if you want to amuse yourselves, feel free to use this thread to post odd AC pictures like Cosplay!

Or other strange strange things. Even Hawtness although I'm not sure if it that exists and if it does, it might just result in a bunch of furries pictures. But I guess whatever it takes to get people interested in the game, right?

And all can feel free to post here. Living and dead. This thread don't mean anything.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 01:48:43 AM by Khushrenada »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 01:12:21 AM »
Gotta say I'm really digging the style of this game from the letters and daily thread events like fishing. It is a well orchestrated affair. You throw the best parties, Khush.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 12:49:57 PM »
Also life in Shangri La (or however you spell the name of this place,) in a nutshell

Offline Pixelated Pixies

• Just call me PixPixâ„¢
  • Score: -178
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 03:03:56 PM »
Gouge away.

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 11:37:45 PM »
Did khushy even notice that I gave him the forged version of that statue for the katie thing.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2014, 11:49:37 PM »
I did. I just thought that was the only image you could find of the statue and since everyone was posting works of art on their own, I didn't bother to put in a different version like I did with the fish.

Also, here's a Cube picture showing he's not a terrible person. He's just upset that the one villager he loved disappeared from the village causing him great heartache.