Author Topic: Mario Kart 8, Elliot Quest Receive Patches  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Mario Kart 8, Elliot Quest Receive Patches
« on: May 01, 2015, 02:50:00 PM »

Head out of the graveyard at Mach 5.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/40174/mario-kart-8-elliot-quest-receive-patches

A couple of major recent digital releases have been patched to fix ongoing issues.

Mario Kart 8 has been patched to version 4.1. In addition to "bug fixes and improvements" possibly related to issues of save file deletion, the patch unlocks Mirror mode and 200cc for those who haven't cleared 150cc in its entirety yet.

Elliot Quest, the highly popular Zelda II-like, has also been updated to version 1.2.2. In a post on the Elliot Quest Miiverse, the game's developer PlayEveryWhere advised that issues with colored switch functionality and a progress-stopping bug after beating the Graveyard boss have been patched.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline MagicCow64

• Still no title
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Kart 8, Elliot Quest Receive Patches
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 12:39:10 PM »
And I am finally out of the graveyard glitch. But it's been long enough that I forgot everything.

Offline Jonnyboy117

• Associate Editor
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 37
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2015, 04:42:05 AM »
Did they fix the slow-down in Elliot Quest? Last I checked, it had actually been made worse by an earlier patch.
THE LAMB IS WATCHING!

Offline broodwars

• Hunting for a Pineapple Salad
  • Score: -1011
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 07:21:35 PM »
Did they fix the slow-down in Elliot Quest? Last I checked, it had actually been made worse by an earlier patch.

Hard to say. When I installed the patch, my Wii U crashed. Haven't tried again since.
There was a Signature here. It's gone now.

Offline MagicCow64

• Still no title
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2015, 11:50:54 AM »
Nope, it's still there. The game also apparently can't function with the updates if stored on a USB stick or external harddrive.