Community Forums > Movies & TV

(NEW Poll Added!!) New Movies/TV Shows we should keep an eye out for!

<< < (3/969) > >>

BlackNMild2k1:
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Studio:
Director: Terry Gilliam
Starring: Heath Ledger, Christopher Plummer, Lily Cole, Andrew Garfield, Verne Troyer, Tom Waits, Johnny Depp, Colin Farrell and Jude Law
Release: US? UK Oct. 19, 2009

--- Quote ---THE IMAGINARIUM OF DOCTOR PARNASSUS is a fantastical morality tale, set in the present-day. It tells the story of Dr. Parnassus and his extraordinary ‘Imaginarium', a travelling show where members of the audience get an irresistible opportunity to choose between light and joy or darkness and gloom. Blessed with the extraordinary gift of guiding the imaginations of others, Doctor Parnassus is cursed with a dark secret. An inveterate gambler, thousands of years ago he made a bet with the devil, Mr. Nick, in which he won immortality. Centuries later, on meeting his one true love, Dr. Parnassus made another deal with the devil, trading his immortality for youth, on condition that when his daughter reached her 16th birthday, she would become the property of Mr Nick
--- End quote ---

ThePerm:
Avatar, I came up with an idea for a movie, and thank goodness avatar is nothing like it! James Cameron made Terminator , so it must be made of win.

BlackNMild2k1:
I found some info on how they finished The Imaginarium

--- Quote ---Heath Ledger as Tony: A mysterious outsider who joins the group. When Ledger died in the midst of production, the role was recast to have Johnny Depp, Jude Law, and Colin Farrell portray "physically transformed versions" of the character.

Depp, Farrell, and Law opted to redirect their wages for the role to Ledger's young daughter, Matilda, who had been left out of an old version of Ledger's will. Gilliam altered the part of the credits saying "A Terry Gilliam film" to "A film from Heath Ledger and friends."
--- End quote ---

NinGurl69 *huggles:
I said wow.

BlackNMild2k1:
Also found some other trailers for movies

Tron Legacy

Dead Snow

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version