Author Topic: Splatoon 3 Announces Pokemon Scarlet And Violet-Inspired Splatfest  (Read 7137 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

The settling of the great debate: Fairy/Psychic, Ghost/Dragon, or Dark/Figh... oh, not that starter triangle?

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/61765/splatoon-3-announces-pokemon-scarlet-and-violet-inspired-splatfest

The second post-launch Splatfest in Splatoon 3 will be visiting the Paldea region.

A Splatfest has been announced from November 11 - 13 beginning at 7 p.m. EST (4 p.m. PST), and the three sides will be the classic Pokemon starter question of the Grass-type, Fire-type, or Water-type . This is indicated as a Pokemon collaboration as Scarlet and Violet launch the following week, and the choices are represented by Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline M.K.Ultra

• is late to the party
  • Score: 15
    • View Profile
    • Games I'm Playing
Re: Splatoon 3 Announces Pokemon Scarlet And Violet-Inspired Splatfest
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2022, 10:48:03 AM »
I kinda forgot that these were monthly events. My only Pokemon experience was a little bit of shield where I did pick Grookey so I guess I am on team grass  :-\

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2022, 09:32:08 PM »
Interesting they went with the types and not the Pokémon themselves. I usually pick the grass starter, so I'll be Team Grass for this.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2022, 03:06:56 PM »
Wait, so they're skipping October?! Lame! I hope they don't make a habit of this. I'd have much rather had another Halloween-themed fest than this one.