Community Forums > General Chat

NBA Thread: Brought To You By The Tampa Bay Raptors Of Toronto

<< < (434/596) > >>

Adrock:
Lakers vs. Celtics was a damn good game.

I don’t agree with the technical foul call on Brad Stevens at the end there. Come on, don’t call that. I’ve seen coaches do and say worse. Even though Anthony Davis could have iced the game (barring a miracle), I’m kind of glad he missed the free throw.

LeBron James needs to stop shooting those late-game three pointers in close games. Heart stops every time because he usually misses them. In any case, a win over the Celtics is always a delight.

BeautifulShy:
The waterworks came out again today as today was the Celebration of Life for Kobe Bryant and Gianna Bryant.

I am a weeping mess today.  I'll always remember you Kobe for as long as I will live. 

Here is the Celebration of Life in full.

For BnM- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCwXMUM3wog

BlackNMild2k1:
you think I'm gonna watch that now? I got things to do man.... (don't got no time to cry)

I will however forward it to a friend who was a die hard Kobe friend.
although I'm sure he took the day off work to either watch it live or be there.

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on February 24, 2020, 10:18:25 PM ---you think I'm gonna watch that now? I got things to do man.... (don't got no time to cry)

I will however forward it to a friend who was a die hard Kobe friend.
although I'm sure he took the day off work to either watch it live or be there.

--- End quote ---
Hey when you get a chance to.   On the Lakers YT channel the segments were broken up into their own videos.

BeautifulShy:
Suns beat the Jazz tonight.  Earlier in the day Booker was at the Celebration of Life in LA. His stats tonight.

24 points, 8 fg made, 2/4 from 3. 4 rebounds, 10 assists and 4 turnovers. Kobe was there with him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version