Gaming Forums > General Gaming

Fighting Games: JOIN THA WULFPACK

<< < (160/161) > >>

shingi_70:
Glacius gameplay from the developer.

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/58t96w/killer-instinct-exclusive-glacius-walkthrough

Game seems to blowing up on Vine and Youtube. Not only does this game get alot of attention for being the first next gen fighter but it seems to be getting alot of love for being good. This is going to be the next big fighting game and a boon for Microsoft bringing back older rare properties.

If the Xbox One wasn't $100 more this would be one of the reasons t get it at launch (ignoring it has a better launch line up than the PS4.)

Plus I need this

Makes me think that that sony mascot fighter should have been held back to be a PS4 alunch title. Would have had more time to fix the UI elements and get rid of those third party twats.

azeke:
Capcpom is gonna release yet another version of SF4. On PS360 and PC.

I wish there was a Wii U or 3DS version. I kinda want to play more SF4.

Or i will just play my old ass SSF4 on 3DS, online is still somewhat alive.

ShyGuy:
So Street Fighter II, Street Fighter II Turbo and Super Street Fighter 2 are all coming to the Wii U VC this week. Which flavor is everyone getting?

I will probably go with Turbo since I get just upgrade my Wii version on the cheap.

edit: comparing the differences http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/20/whats-the-difference-between-all-those-street-fighter-ii-games/

azeke:

--- Quote from: ShyGuy on August 21, 2013, 12:56:01 AM ---So Street Fighter II, Street Fighter II Turbo and Super Street Fighter 2 are all coming to the Wii U VC this week. Which flavor is everyone getting?
--- End quote ---
I've got Genesis version with online. I am waiting when they make it working on Wii U.

Yeah, fat chance. And i will have to pay for that, too.

It's aggravating that all VC and WiiWare games don't just work on Wii U and you have to enter Wii ghetto to play them.

Oblivion:
So, Divekick is very fun and they announced Persona 4 Arena 2. Discuss?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version