Author Topic: My faith in Humanity is waning  (Read 35389 times)

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
My faith in Humanity is waning
« on: September 07, 2008, 03:01:37 AM »
« Last Edit: September 25, 2008, 12:11:24 AM by Maxi »
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
Re: Two 16 year old teenagers put a cat in the Microwave
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 03:55:28 AM »
This belongs in Nintendo Console Discussion why?
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline KDR_11k

• boring person
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 03:56:07 AM »
Nintendo World Report Forums  |  Gaming Forums  |  Nintendo Console Discussion  |  Topic: Two 16 year old teenagers put a cat in the Microwave

This kind of stuff makes me sick.

They can't blame videogames for it unless it's a hamster, anything else was inspired by movies.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 04:09:31 AM »
Fine have someone move it.Send it to General chat or the funhouse.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 04:10:00 AM »
Nintendo World Report Forums  |  Gaming Forums  |  Nintendo Console Discussion  |  Topic: Two 16 year old teenagers put a cat in the Microwave

This kind of stuff makes me sick.

They can't blame videogames for it unless it's a hamster, anything else was inspired by movies.

or mental illness, perversion, and stupidity
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 02:31:15 PM »
Finally someone's doing something to get rid of all these fucking cats.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 02:37:19 PM »
I'm speechless.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 02:55:50 PM »
Those kids are basically grounded with community service. Wow.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 03:03:02 PM »
Castrate 'em?
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 03:15:10 PM »
Make them eat the cat?  They cooked it, after all.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2008, 03:41:32 PM »
Nickmitch I totally agree. They got a slap on the hand.

DAaaMan 64 I agree they shouldn't make anymore idiots.

Pro I know you are joking.
I would put it the other way around but with a bigger cat and a cage.

Doesn't this underlye a problem with the society. He should have got more than they got.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline Stogi

• The Stratos You Should All Try To Be Like
  • Score: 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2008, 04:21:24 PM »

Dude...didn't you know? Every time you masturbate, you kill a kitten.

I'm killing one right now!
black fairy tales are better at sports

Offline BranDonk Kong

• Eat your f'ing cat!
  • Score: 10131
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2008, 05:27:42 PM »
What if you masturbate to dead kittens, kittens that were killed as a result of your masturbation? Maxi relax, I was joking. I do hate cats though, they still have the natural instinct to turn on their owners, and are not fully domesticated.
I think it says on the box, 'No Hispanics' " - Jeff Green of EA

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2008, 05:44:53 PM »

Dude...didn't you know? Every time you masturbate, you kill a kitten.

I'm killing one right now!

this shouldn't of made me LOL as much as it did.

priceless comment

edit:

this sickens me the most:

According to court-ordered psychological assessments, video games were not found to have directly encouraged the boys' actions
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 05:52:58 PM by EasyCure »
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Morari

• 46 DC EA D3 17 FE 45 D8 09 23 EB 97 E4 95 64 10 D4 CD B2 C2
  • Score: -7237
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2008, 06:01:16 PM »
Doesn't this underlye a problem with the society. He should have got more than they got.

Indeed, like prolonged torture followed by an outright execution.

This is not the type of person we want in our society. People like this will never contribute anything as they obviously cannot function within even the most vague sense of moral boundaries. So why then are we keeping them around? Because we like to think of ourselves as better, even if it'll eventually drag us all down in one way or another. Real crime isn't treated appropriately because we spend far too much time punishing people for victimless activities like drugs and prostitution. What we need is a Colosseum setup where criminals kill each other and bring in entertainment revenue for the state while doing so.

Society's lack of interest in protecting the well being of other lifeforms doesn't help either. When entire industries survive off of the wholesale torture and genocide of completely innocent and utterly helpless critters, it's really no surprise that a cooked cat raises so few eyebrows.
"This post has been censored for your protection."

--Bureau of Internet Morality

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2008, 06:14:47 PM »

This is not the type of person we want in our society. People like this will never contribute anything as they obviously cannot function within even the most vague sense of moral boundaries. So why then are we keeping them around? Because we like to think of ourselves as better, even if it'll eventually drag us all down in one way or another. Real crime isn't treated appropriately because we spend far too much time punishing people for victimless activities like drugs and prostitution. What we need is a Colosseum setup where criminals kill each other and bring in entertainment revenue for the state while doing so.

Society's lack of interest in protecting the well being of other lifeforms doesn't help either. When entire industries survive off of the wholesale torture and genocide of completely innocent and utterly helpless critters, it's really no surprise that a cooked cat raises so few eyebrows.

Suddenly the blind PC fanboyism is the least disturbing thing about Morari.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent

Offline Kairon

• T_T
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 48
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2008, 06:27:11 PM »
I have two cats at home. These kids, and their parents, need to be handled seriously, not swept under the rug.
Carmine Red, Associate Editor

A glooming peace this morning with it brings;
The sun, for sorrow, will not show his head:
Go hence, to have more talk of these sad things;
Some shall be pardon'd, and some punished:
For never was a story of more woe
Than this of Sega and her Mashiro.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2008, 07:14:07 PM »

HOW COULD SOMEONE MICROWAVE THIS!?
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Caliban

• In Space As Always
  • Score: 32
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2008, 07:46:32 PM »
As i read the article I got more, and more disgusted.

Offline Morari

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2008, 09:14:19 PM »

Suddenly the blind PC fanboyism is the least disturbing thing about Morari.

I thought that it was "fanboi" now?

Offline BeautifulShy

• View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2008, 10:05:45 PM »
Caliban after I posted this I had to watch funny and happy videos on youtube for a hour to get the disgust out of me.It still isn't out of me.

EasyCure I totally agree with you.

Kairon I have a black cat at home named Karma.I would be furious if someone did this to her.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2008, 11:11:36 PM »
Caliban after I posted this I had to watch funny and happy videos on youtube for a hour to get the disgust out of me.It still isn't out of me.

EasyCure I totally agree with you.

Kairon I have a black cat at home named Karma.I would be furious if someone did this to her.

yeah i hear that. I had chicken in the oven and i couldnt eat it because i just pictured the scene... ugh.

the news story didnt give too much detail, but it was graphic enough. They fucking wrote "nice cat, check the microwave" on their cupboards...

actually that brings up another issue that i dont think has been touched yet. W/o reading the article you wouldnt know that they basically broke into someones house (the kids knew the family was out on vacation) and also vandalyzed their property, then killed the cat. How does ALL that not add up to a greater sentence than "no pets for 2 years, no violent video games for 1 year, and lights out by 9pm/wake up by 6am everyday!"

seriously? wow..

now that video game part... i don't know if the sentencing just banned them from playing games, or any violent media all together, but thats the picture the article paints and that just irks me, but i dont wanna get into it.

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2008, 12:33:46 AM »

You're against eating meat but for institutionalized torture and forcing people to fight to death for other people's pleasure?

Anyway these people don't need to be killed. That's ridiculous. 50 years ago, a 16 year old girl named Juliet Hulme and her friend, Pauline, bludgeoned Pauline's mother to death. Juliet was let out after five years in prison and society isn't worse for it. She never killed again. She's now a devout mormon and successful mystery novelist. Her name is now Anne Perry.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 12:38:28 AM by Wandering »
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2008, 12:58:42 AM »

HOW COULD SOMEONE MICROWAVE THIS!?

Kittens are cute, but they all grow up to be harbingers of misery, despair and (most of all) DEATH!
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Morari

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2008, 11:45:35 AM »
You're against eating meat but for institutionalized torture and forcing people to fight to death for other people's pleasure?

Anyway these people don't need to be killed. That's ridiculous. 50 years ago, a 16 year old girl named Juliet Hulme and her friend, Pauline, bludgeoned Pauline's mother to death. Juliet was let out after five years in prison and society isn't worse for it. She never killed again. She's now a devout mormon and successful mystery novelist. Her name is now Anne Perry.

I'm not against eating meat. Eating meat is a very natural part of our existence. What I am against is factory farms which not only create Hellish environments for the creatures, but also do a lot to poison the planet and the people eating said meats. If you want to eat flesh, go out and hunt for it. Kill the creatures humanely and use up every last bit. Animals don't deserve to be tortured simply to meet the ridiculously high demands of a hungry market--humans that make a very conscious choice to be violent criminals do deserve it however.

Also, did you just say that society is no worse off now that we have another Mormon amongst our ranks? Riiight...