Author Topic: April is Senility Awareness Avatar Month  (Read 17481 times)

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
April is Senility Awareness Avatar Month
« on: April 01, 2016, 01:38:56 PM »
post here if you want an awareness avatar.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: April is Senility Awareness Avatar Month
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 08:35:38 AM »
OK... I'll bite...
Made you look ****.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 05:29:54 PM »
Thank you for participating Lucariofan99, here's your avatar.

"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2016, 05:38:53 PM »
yeah.... no......
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2016, 09:06:28 PM »
If you're serious about this, then you need to show it with your avatars. What I've seen so far isn't cutting it.

This is what you should be handing out:

Man, that's so good even I'll try it on for size.
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2016, 01:52:58 AM »
If you're serious about this, then you need to show it with your avatars. What I've seen so far isn't cutting it.

You know who isn't cutting it? Nintendo since 1996.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2016, 02:23:57 AM »
Forget 1996. Nintendo's been on a losing streak since 1966! Instead of growing their love hotels, they've gone off on this insane quest for making gimmicky game controllers to give young people carpal tunnel syndrome so that their private army can take over the world instead of making a 2D Metroid in the adult, non-kiddie, Samus Aran main protagonist mold like a true Metroid can only be. Even if the NX is a success, the console market has like 27 billion dollars revenue. Meanwhile, the love hotel business pulls in $40 billion dollars a year! They should be focusing on reconquering the love hotel market but the brain dead executives at Ninten'doh! want to make at least 13 billion dollars less with some magic wand controller instead of sticking with what works. Sex! How out of touch with the world do you have to be to not know that?

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2016, 02:44:54 AM »
Forget 1996. Nintendo's been on a losing streak since 1966! Instead of growing their love hotels, they've gone off on this insane quest for making gimmicky game controllers to give young people carpal tunnel syndrome so that their private army can take over the world instead of making a 2D Metroid in the adult, non-kiddie, Samus Aran main protagonist mold like a true Metroid can only be. Even if the NX is a success, the console market has like 27 billion dollars revenue. Meanwhile, the love hotel business pulls in $40 billion dollars a year! They should be focusing on reconquering the love hotel market but the brain dead executives at Ninten'doh! want to make at least 13 billion dollars less with some magic wand controller instead of sticking with what works. Sex! How out of touch with the world do you have to be to not know that?

OH YAH WELL HAVE YOU SEEN MY GREEN SOCKS I LEFT THEM WITH THE CHICKEN AND THE EGG COKADOODLEDOO ONE MORE FOR THE GIPPER

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2016, 03:08:17 AM »
In my day, playing Nintendo meant playing video games in general because Nintendo dominated the market so thoroughly. Now, when someone says they're playing Nintendo, they're, uh, they're.... uh.... talking, um..... oh shoot. I feel I was going somewhere about waggle. Sorry. My memory isn't as sharp as it used to be. Also, my memory isn't as sharp as it used to be.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2016, 10:03:28 AM »
I forgot why I came into this thread...

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2016, 11:21:38 AM »
ATARI!
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2016, 01:11:03 PM »
Is the avatar a representation of senility, or is Ian the avatar of senility...?
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2016, 01:16:55 PM »
Now where Nintendo really went wrong was when they stopped making trading cards. Everybody makes trading cards, even Konami makes trading cards. Nintendo doesn't even manufacture the Pokemon Trading Cards themselves. I bet every time a shareholder brings up trading cards Miyamoto comes in with a rusty spoon and upends the whole tea table. You know Miyamoto is getting pretty old, maybe he should finally pass the rusty spoon on to someone younger. Nintendo needs younger talent, younger talent that can recognize the profitability of children's trading card games.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2016, 02:22:05 PM »
Nintendo makes Animal Crossing Amiibo cards for trading. Get your facts straight Pokesane! You're going senile there. The real problem of where Nintendo has gone wrong begins with their name which means leave luck to heaven. Talk about daft. You don't leave luck to heaven and hope that you'll be magically made wealthy. You make your own luck by putting out a product that consumers want with good 3rd party support and hardcore gamer games and traditionally traditional controls. Not some wacky etch-a-sketch controller and hope that maybe enough suckers and rubes buy it to make you rich. Gosh Nintendo! When you gonna get serious about things?!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 03:03:27 PM by Khushrenada »

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2016, 02:26:02 PM »
Is the avatar a representation of senility, or is Ian the avatar of senility...?

The avatar is a reminder to be aware of senility. Due to severe genetic deficiencies, drug use, brain injury, childhood trauma, lack of self-awareness, immaturity, or extended periods of isolation in frozen tundra environments, some people don't have all their upstair faculties working and need to be ostracized and relentlessly mocked.

To answer your question though, it has absolutely nothing to do with the person you mentioned.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:30:03 PM by Zap »

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2016, 02:36:05 PM »
I'd ask for one, but I think I inadvertently am already sporting one...

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2016, 02:45:05 PM »
I'd ask for one, but I think I inadvertently am already sporting one...

See? The senility awareness is working already! You were senile all this time and didn't even realize it. You're welcome!

Offline Fatty The Hutt

• Zut alors!
  • Score: 34
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2016, 05:44:30 PM »
Atari should have never abandoned the Joystick controller. That was their first and last mistake. Giving in to stupid foreign upstarts like Nintendo, who put the button on the WRONG SIDE of the controller and flattened the glorious phallic JOYSTICK into a wimpy little PAD, and then ADDED A BUTTON (WTF???), well, nobody EVER wanted that. Atari should have jUst stuck to their guns, like AMERICA!!
I mean, why can't I just get a proper successor console already, the Atari 2700 or whatever? Why can't they just make a decent sequel to ADVENTURE and call it a day? Just call it ADVENTURE 2 and be done! Why do they have to shoehorn motion controls into everything? NO, I DON'T WANT TO MOVE THE BRIDGE WITH KINECT, GODDAMMIT!!!!
Oui, Mon Gars!

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2016, 07:55:04 PM »
Now that's funny.

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2016, 10:09:31 PM »
Bump for extra awareness.
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2016, 10:18:51 PM »
Bump for Senilez batboys! 8)
Made you look ****.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2016, 11:17:08 PM »
It took me way too long to notice what Zap's avatar was.

well at least we know he's a sentient being. slow, but sentient.

although, lifelike phrases like this undercut my secret theory that he's a dupe of super.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2016, 11:45:55 PM »
It took me way too long to notice what Zap's avatar was.

*gasp*

Is this a live example of senile awareness in one's self?

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2016, 11:46:26 PM »
that's so meta

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2016, 06:39:17 AM »
I'm so meta, even this acronym.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.