Author Topic: NWR Fun Club 2/6/16 - Mario Maker and Splatoon!  (Read 2931 times)

Offline CurtDogg

• Staff Writer, Twitch Streamer
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
NWR Fun Club 2/6/16 - Mario Maker and Splatoon!
« on: February 06, 2016, 08:35:27 AM »

Squids and Kids and Mario, oh my! All live at 5pm PST today!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/video/41893/nwr-fun-club-2616-mario-maker-and-splatoon

Every other Saturday at 5pm PST, I'm gonna be hosting NWR Fun Club, a live stream on our YouTube Channel. During the stream, I'll be taking on levels created and shared by our readers and viewers, as well as take you guys on in various online multiplayer games. If you would like to have your level played, please tweet a link to your level from the Super Mario Maker Bookmark website using the hashtag #NWRMarioMaker, and follow these rules:

• Please only submit 3 levels per person.
  •    
  • Do not submit levels with inescapable/death traps.
  •    
  • Do not submit the same level multiple times. If I do not get to your level in one stream, I will get to it eventually.
  •    
  • Do not submit your levels via the chat.

See you all there!

Note: You can also tune into the stream via Twitch and Hitbox.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
Re: NWR Fun Club 2/6/16 - Mario Maker and Splatoon!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 08:09:13 PM »
Nice job, thanks for trying my stuff! In that part with the P-Switch in my Captain Toad level, I didn't think about how the switch might still be active when you go through the door, so the coins being blocks and blocking the path was an unfortunate oversight. Sorry about that! Also, Captain Toad cannot jump, so you cheated a few times by jumping! ;)

I have a question: Will I be able to submit more levels when a possible future stream rolls around, or is it one and done per person?

If anyone who watched liked what they saw of my levels, I've got some more stuff you might like as well. Here's my profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/Mop_it_up

I'll also be checking out the levels from other people featured in the stream, and seeing if they've made more stuff too.