Author Topic: Animal Crossing Help  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Armak88

• Score: 7
    • View Profile
Animal Crossing Help
« on: October 08, 2012, 07:41:21 PM »
So I recently got my wife into playing Animal Crossing City Folk with me. She's having a lot of fun which is great because I wasn't sure if she would get into it or not. The thing is I deleted my old town and now I'm depressed about it. I lost all my designs, and I even lost all the people I added to my friend list. So i've got a request. I went to a number of peoples towns on these forums, and it is possible that some of you fine people still have some of my old designs kicking around. The ones I really want back are my hockey jerseys. Especially the Steve Y Redwings and Gretsky oilers jersey as they were tough to make. If anyone at all can find it in their heart to indulge me and check out their town for my designs I would be forever in your debt. Also since we just started a new town the only fruit we have is cherries and I don't have a shovel or axe yet. So if anyone is interested in helping me out in that way I wouldn't say no either.

If you're able to help me out that would be awesome.
My new friend code is 4728-5793-4817
"I'm not going to ban you yet just in case you really are a huge fan of bean bag chairs..." - Pale