Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
TalkBack / How to change my password nintendoworldreport.com ??
« Last post by Irinqmc on Today at 05:45:12 AM »
 Can't change my password ?? 
 Can I create a new username and password?
 Please tell me. 
 Yours faithfully.
TalkBack / How to change my password nintendoworldreport.com ??
« Last post by Irinmrg on Today at 05:02:12 AM »
How do I change my password? 
What am I doing wrong? 
 Please tell me. 
 Yours faithfully.
General Gaming / How to change my password nintendoworldreport.com ??
« Last post by Irinjrj on Today at 05:02:06 AM »
 Is there a moderator, do you need your help changing my password? 
 Can I create a new username and password?
 Please tell me. 
 Yours faithfully.
TalkBack / Re: Kudzu (Switch eShop) Review
« Last post by melaniewalker on Today at 12:15:32 AM »
Best review I've read so far of this game. Thanks
TalkBack / Re: Kingdom Come: Deliverance Switch Port Tech Review
« Last post by Khushrenada on Yesterday at 07:04:25 PM »
Why? Just because the Simple Machines copyright ended 14 years ago according to the bottom page of our forums? Are you telling me that it doesn't mean Simple Machines shut down in 2010 because they realized what they'd made was perfect and they couldn't improve on perfection?
« Last post by UncleBob on Yesterday at 06:54:19 PM »
lol.  It happens.  We need a forum upgrade.
« Last post by Khushrenada on Yesterday at 06:44:42 PM »
WHAT?!? Twist ending! Wowzers. Didn't notice I had pressed that while banning a bunch of spambots on my phone. I didn't think about checking the log.  :-[  ;D
Nintendo Gaming / Re: Boredom and Nintendo
« Last post by Adrock on Yesterday at 03:47:51 PM »
There has never been a single case of piracy hurting a games sales. Ever. I dare you to prove me wrong.
Your logical fallacy is [burden of proof].

As a passionate fan of Nintendo, I wish they'd announce and release some really cool sequels for series I love like Mario, Metroid and Fire Emblem ... which I'll then be justified to pirate because they are a greedy **** company that doesn't deserve my respect!
LOL, the hoops some people jump through because they can't admit they simply want to steal.

Companies aren't your friends. I view it as a purely transactional relationship. I exchange money for goods and services, and if a company doesn't or no longer provides those, they don't get my monies. My respect doesn't keep their lights on.
« Last post by UncleBob on Yesterday at 03:35:54 PM »
Why is this stickied?

You'd have to ask the guy who did it... 🤣

Nintendo Gaming / Re: Boredom and Nintendo
« Last post by Luigi Dude on Yesterday at 02:24:03 PM »
LOL! This thread...

As a passionate fan of Nintendo, I wish they'd announce and release some really cool sequels for series I love like Mario, Metroid and Fire Emblem ... which I'll then be justified to pirate because they are a greedy **** company that doesn't deserve my respect!

Seriously, and some of you wonder why I get so angry at times.  If you go on some of the larger video games boards on Reddit, 4chan, Reset Era, this type of attitude is extremely common.  In terms of big publishers, Nintendo by far is the best at delivering a constant supply of games as well as updating new installments in beloved series, and yet many act like they're the worst publisher in the industry who deserves to be pirated.

I mean, the fact that we keep mentioning Metroid Prime 4 is already proof enough.  When they decided to make a new installment they originally gave it to Namco Bandai who was going to make it at their new Singapore studio.  Well when development was going terrible, they then took it back and gave it to one of their own internal studio's Retro to make, which delayed the game several years and probably untold millions to do.  Let's not forget the fact that Retro's previous 2 Donkey Kong games outsold the entire Metroid Prime series COMBINED.  They took ones of their own studio's that could have worked on a more successful IP, but had them work on one of their lower tier ones instead. 

Any other publisher would have either outright canceled Prime 4, or just had Namco Bandai finish working on the mess they were making and see if they could pull a fast one on consumers like Microsoft tried to do with Redfall around this time last year.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10