Author Topic: New Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus Forms Revealed for Pokémon Black and White 2  (Read 1563 times)

Offline Webmalfunction

• Pokémon World Report
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile

Looks like there's more to the Kami trio than meets the eye.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30118

New forms for legendary Pokémon Tornadus, Landorus, and Thundurus were revealed in the latest issue of CoroCoro magazine.

Tornadus looks much like the bird creature silhouetted in The Pokémon AR Searcher shown at the most recent Nintendo Direct, and apparently, both Landorus and Thundurus undergo major aesthetic changes. The original leaker also states that Thundurus and Landorus are exclusively captured in Pokémon AR Searcher (and then transferred to Black and White 2), however, this is unconfirmed.

The original person to leak the scans stated that, also in the issue, Brock, Giovanni, Cheren, and Bianca are featured (with Cheren being a gym leader), and that Pokéwood (the movie theater seen in the trailer) replaces musicals in the game. The leaker also mentioned that there is a facility in the upcoming sequels where leaders from previous games appear, such as Lance, Blue, Misty, Steven, and Volkner.

As of right now, none of this (outside of the existence of new forms) has been confirmed, but we will update the article as more information becomes available.

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
I'm getting a little tired of all these legendaries having multiple forms. First there was an over abundance of them, now they just kind of multiply over night.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Nbz

• Score: 2
    • View Profile
The stat distribution will be changed as well,

Tornadus will have increased Def, Sp Def and Speed
Landorus will have increased Attk
Thundurus will have increased Sp Attk

Considering Thundurus has already been banned from the standard metagame I dread to think what it will be capable of in the Ubers environment now that its Sp Attk has been bumped up even more. Landorus will also be one to keep an eye out for, it may even be able to contend with Terrakion as the most viable Physical threat in OU.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 06:02:43 AM by Nbz »

Offline Oblivion

• Score: -253
    • View Profile
I could care less about the Formes. If it changes the Meta game, I'm happy. It's weird to think about the fact that the Cheren and Bianca are involved in this story. I wonder where the Main Protagonist is?

I can see why they'd do it; after all the fans complaining about how they looked almost exactly alike.

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
I could care less about the Formes. If it changes the Meta game, I'm happy. It's weird to think about the fact that the Cheren and Bianca are involved in this story. I wonder where the Main Protagonist is?

Ultra-secret final boss - like Gold and Silver, but the rest of the game is actually playable.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.