NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Nintendo World Report: Powered Off - Radio Free Nintendo Special

(1/3) > >>

Jonnyboy117:
It's the magazine people.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/poweredoff/38749/nintendo-world-report-powered-off-radio-free-nintendo-specialDownload Nintendo World Report: Powered Off - Radio Free Nintendo SpecialTo help celebrate the milestone of Radio Free Nintendo reaching 400 podcast episodes, NWR: Powered Off returns with a special one-off issue featuring all 100% original material. The issue covers the thoughts and feelings of the podcast hosts, Jonathan Metts, James Jones, Jon Lindemann and Guillaume Veillette. Not to mention some additions from a certain pirate named Karl. Some of the content you can look forward to reading includes a guide on how to write the Now Playing segment, thoughts on what this milestone means to the crew, the secret to editing and how to succeed in podcasting without really trying.The aim for this issue was to offer some insight along with a healthy dose of fun. So sit down in a comfy chair and delve into this special issue.Enjoy.

Evan_B:
Great issue, guys.

It is just so amazing to see a podcast with such a storied history and a generally awesome and varied cast of characters dedicated to contributing. You guys are really the best.

Sarail:
You lot are like brothers (and sisters!) to me. Even James. ;)

TrueNerd:
When did Voldemort join RFN?

Oh wait that's just Lindemann.

Halbred:
I'm happy to be able to inspire James during Now Playing segments! My girlie figure collection has swollen, if you will, to include something like 54 figures. I will never live down Bird & Beans or my Castlevania hate, but that's okay. Jon's wrong about Castlevania anyway.  :cool;

This was a great issue of Powered Off. I read most of it during lunch. Very insightful, and I'm proud of you guys for keeping RFN on the air and amazing every week for 400 episodes. It's always a highlight of my podcast menu. Now where's the iTunes/Android app?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version