Author Topic: Blizzard Officially Confirms Diablo III: Eternal Collection For Switch  (Read 626 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

As if we don't have enough grinding to do this fall.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/48021/blizzard-officially-confirms-diablo-iii-eternal-collection-for-switch

After a leak yesterday, Blizzard has officially thrown back the curtain on Diablo III: Eternal Edition.

The isometric loot RPG will release this fall, as revealed in yesterday's deleted Forbes post. The promised Legend of Zelda themed content will also be present.

With the release, it marks the first time a Blizzard game has appeared on a Nintendo platform since the Nintendo 64's port of the original Starcraft in 2000.

Update: Eurogamer has revealed that the game will allow for immediate access to the quick-fire Adventure mode added in Reaper of Souls, and will have offline play for all modes except for the ranked Seasons mode. Cross-platform play is not available at launch.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Blizzard Officially Confirms Diablo III: Eternal Collection For Switch
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 12:31:00 PM »
What performances! Where do I send the Oscar nominations?

Also, was the whole flickering lights thing unconnected? Was this a clip from a Direct?