Author Topic: My Memory Of Us Announces Switch Version For Q4, Patrick Stewart To Narrate  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it

It lends the right gravitas to a game set at the outbreak of the Second World War.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/48013/my-memory-of-us-announces-switch-version-for-q4-patrick-stewart-to-narrate

Crunching Koalas have announced a new publishing deal for an adventure game coming to Switch, along with a major voice talent.

My Memory Of Us will release on the Switch this year, along with other platforms. An adventure game focused on keeping two children together in a place inspired by Warsaw, Poland ca 1939, the children navigate the city and attempt to stave off forced separation.

Narration for the game will be provided by Patrick Stewart, a former member of the Royal Shakespeare Company later known for portraying Capt. Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: The Next Generation) and Prof. Charles Xavier (X-Men).

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.