Author Topic: Armageddon Melbourne Cosplay Gallery  (Read 1913 times)

Offline King Bowser Koopa

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Armageddon Melbourne Cosplay Gallery
« on: October 20, 2014, 09:31:00 PM »

Nintendo at the expo.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/feature/38783/armageddon-melbourne-cosplay-gallery

Another expo, another cosplay gallery. Armageddon 2014 took place at the Melbourne Showgrounds last weekend and fans swarmed in droves to sample the latest in pop culture paraphernalia, stock up on the most exclusive of merchandise, and to show off their creativity-fueled tribute fineries.

That is to say, people watched stuff, read stuff, bought stuff, and cosplayed as their favorite heroes and heroines. A lot of people.

Despite being preoccupied for the majority of the weekend with a rather poorly-organized queue to meet the great Kevin Eastman, I managed to amass a humble gallery of Nintendo-related costumes for this year's album. Anyone who attended the event knows that the turnout was massive and that there were many, many great cosplayers I merely caught a glimpse of. Luckily I was able to photograph a few, but if you're one of the people I missed, I truly apologize for your exclusion from this gallery. If you're one of the few shown below, congrats on being awesome enough to pose for me!

Check out the pics below and, as always, if you recognize me at a future convention, feel free to come say hi. You might even score some Nintendo gear...

Andrew Brown - NWR Australia Correspondent