NWR Interactive > Podcast Discussion

RFN RetroActive Game Nominations

<< < (93/115) > >>

Lithium:
ok since Cho aniki (wasn't even trolling XD) is out of the question how about Pulseman? made by gamefreak and is available on the Wii VC

Gato:
Not sure if this has already been covered but if it hasn't...

I nominate Akumajō Densetsu (Castlevania 3).

Rodrigue:
Takeshi no Chōsenjō is a must play. It's even on Virtual Console (in Japan of course). Or any frustratingly hard game.

If it's not restricted to Nintendo platforms then Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards and Prince of Persia are neat too. I'd really love to hear you talk about Leisure Suit Larry especially.
I don't know if it's feasible to find a "legit" copy outside of eBay, but Jordan Mechner (the man behind PoP) has a link to download the game on his personal website. There's an SNES version of it too but it's not the same and it's quite a lot longer.

All these games are really short too.

TJ Spyke:

--- Quote from: Rodrigue on April 16, 2012, 12:23:21 AM ---If it's not restricted to Nintendo platforms then Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards and Prince of Persia are neat too.

--- End quote ---

Not sure if it's official or not, but I think a game has to be playable on a Nintendo system to be eligible.

Rodrigue:
Oh right, forgot that VC had games from other platforms than NES/SNES/N64.

Takeshi no Chōsenjō is the best anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version