Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Random LOL of the day thread

<< < (197/216) > >>

Adrock:

--- Quote from: BlackNMild2k1 on May 31, 2015, 05:55:48 PM ---Threre is nothing funny about this, but it may make you LOL for different reasons...

oh, and VERY NSFL/NSFW - prepare yourself for the biggest W...T...F...!!? moment of the year so far.
https://www.facebook.com/snuffpuppets?hc_location=ufi

direct link to video:
https://vimeo.com/121001475

--- End quote ---

BranDonk Kong:
That's creepy as **** especially with the kids there.

Khushrenada:

Exactly what I would have done.

BlackNMild2k1:
Kid escape Police Cruiser using only a lighter
http://imgur.com/gallery/QGuYI1U

"absolutely genius."
"creating a window of opportunity"
"MacGuyver in the flesh"

BlackNMild2k1:
I didn't know where to put this, and I didn't feel like searching to see if I ever made a thread called "Well that was F**king Racist", although I'm sure I should have many times over. So I'm dumpiing this little story in here, since I don't want to create a new thread...

So I've been searching for a new car, my car is about to be in money trap territory, and I'd rather spend the money to fix it on something newer....
so I find this Toyota dealership that has a car I think I want, but it's like a 1.5hr drive (w/ traffic) away from where I work... but I schedule the test drive anyway, and head down there after work.

I get there, things start off a little awkward to be honest.
Instead of sitting me at his desk, he sits me all the way down at the far end of the row of desk... far away from his desk and his manager at some empty desk near the side door. and when I ask him stuff, he goes all the way down the row to his desk to get it and comes back.... I tried not to think too much about it at the time.

We end up test driving the car, and I express my interest, since you know I drove 1.5hrs to check the damn car out. We park back at the dealership, and we're going over features. He ask me about financing, and I let him know that I can afford it, and was approved way above the car I was looking at, but "just because I can afford more, doesn't mean I want to".
I divert back to features and express disappointment at certain features not being included in this particular model, and he convinces me that I want the next model up....
but I'm still checking out the car, while we conversate. I happen to open up the glove box, because the glove box in my car holds the manual and not much else, and wanted to see how much space it had.
I looked inside and said "Oh wow, that roomy"

and he responds with "Yeah, plenty of room for a glock in there...."

steweysideglance.gif
I give him this weird side glance before he does some awkward "oh ****, I probably shouldn't have said that" chuckle. I looked away from him back at the glove box... shut it. and then changed the subject... thinking to myself the rest of the time "Did this muthafuka just racially profile me to be some sort of thug... why in the **** would he think I keep a gun... a Glock... in my glove box. Who the **** does he think I am"
But being the professional that I am, I held my demeanor and decided that after I learned all I needed to know about this car, that I was done talking to him and it was time to head home.

I could have made a stink about all of it, but they were practically closed when we got back and he didn't seem to want me to come inside.

thinking about it now, I think he didn't want to deal with me from the moment he saw who I was.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version