Author Topic: Breaking: Iwata FIRED as head of NCL  (Read 1614 times)

Offline Urkel

• Reggie Fart-Aime
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
Breaking: Iwata FIRED as head of NCL
« on: July 02, 2014, 01:10:12 AM »
APRIL FOOLS!

Please understand Please understand Please understand Please understand Please understand
Please understand Please understand Please understand Please understand Please understand
"ROFS? Rolling on the floor... starving?"- Phoenix Wright

Offline BlackNMild2k1

• Animal Crossing Hustler
  • Score: 409
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking: Iwata FIRED as head of NCL
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2014, 01:20:27 AM »
Insano: *Moves thread to funhouse*

Offline Soren

• Hanging out in the Discord
  • Score: 35
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2014, 01:54:52 AM »
How do I understand?
My YouTube Channel: SenerioTV

Offline Plugabugz

• *continues waiting*
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 05:27:22 PM »
As a European am i meant to understand?

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 08:55:15 PM »
No entiendo.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Urkel

• Reggie Fart-Aime
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 04:32:52 AM »
I was hoping this topic was going to stay in the Console Discussion Forum just long enough for the usual suspects to see it.

You know, so they'd get a raging erection at the thread title, then the crushing disappointment when they realize that the only competent CEO in the entire videogame industry actually gets to keep his job.
"ROFS? Rolling on the floor... starving?"- Phoenix Wright