Community Forums > NWR Forums Discord

Safe.TV Words+ 19 (Series Finale)

<< < (28/29) > >>

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: BeautifulShy on May 31, 2022, 08:15:11 PM ---Congrats Khushrenada on the win!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: MASB on June 01, 2022, 02:34:16 AM ---Congrats to the mighty Khushrenada!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Mop it up on June 01, 2022, 06:08:01 PM ---Congratulations to the winner, Khushrenada!

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Order.RSS on June 02, 2022, 05:16:23 AM ---Congrats Khush

--- End quote ---

I DEMAND MORE PRAISE FOR ME!!

Khushrenada:
Now then, Mr.Bungle claims he "doesn't understand" how the scoring system works but it's obvious that Insanolord is just trying to pressure Mr.Bungle into overturning the results of the game. So, to stop the steal, I guess I'll have to step in and handle that part of the wrap-up.

As mentioned in previous Safe Word games, the players are all ranked by the F-Zero GX racing point system based on their position. Based on how the contestants finished in this game of Safe Words 19, these were the points handed out to them for the game:

1. Khushrenada - 100 points
2. NWR_insanolord - 93 points
3. Mop it up - 87 points
4. LuigiDude - 81 points
5. MASB - 76 points
6. ShyGuy - 71 points
7. Order.RSS - 66 points
8. nickmitch - 62 points
9. BeautifulShy - 58 points
10. Stratos - 54 points
11. TOPHATANT123 - 50 points

Host: Mr. Bungle - 70 points

Khushrenada:
Some Final Unfinished Business

Last game was the end of Season 3. That makes this the first game of Season 4. However, we have not discussed how many games Season 4 should consist of. Therefore, I'm going to put up a poll on this thread for people to vote on it. Let's see if that produces any answer.

Hosting

Back near the end of Safe Words 17, Mr. Bungle approached me about hosting a game but I suggested he wait until after Safe Words 18 since he was in the running at the time to be the top finisher of Season 3. I haven't had anyone else approach or ask about hosting a Safe Words since then. As shown by Mr. Bungle, you don't have to host exactly the way I would. The game is flexible for different approaches. Are there others who'd want to take a crack at it? I ask because it will probably be a factor in determining how long Season 4 would last.

M.K.Ultra:
I certainly made the game more work for the host than it had to be, but even then it was still not that much work. I highly recommend the experience to others. I know it is hacky to say, but if I can do it then I think anyone can. Also, Khushrenada is always there to answer your questions.

Mop it up:
If it's available, I wouldn't mind hosting the next game. It'd give Khushrenada a chance to go for back-to-back wins, and I'm kind of curious if he can make it. I'm sure he'd kill for the opportunity, which is why I'm offering, it's for everyone's safety!

Do people like little twists on the formula, or would everyone prefer to stick to the basics? I remember when I did one where people chose another player to target with their word choice, but I can't recall the reception it got...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version