Author Topic: First Nintendo Direct Of 2023 To Air February 8  (Read 2185 times)

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
First Nintendo Direct Of 2023 To Air February 8
« on: February 07, 2023, 04:07:07 AM »

"My workout plan is every time someone asks for a Direct, I do one pushup." "...jesus christ."

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/62791/first-nintendo-direct-of-2023-to-air-february-8

Open the happening bunker and reset the clock, it''ll soon be Direct Day again.

The first Nintendo Direct of 2023 will air tomorrow (February 8) at 5 p.m. EST / 2 p.m. Pacific / 2300 CET. The direct is slated for 40 minutes and will mostly focus on software for the first half of the year on Switch.

The previous Direct aired on September 13 and included a release date for The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom as well as the reveal of Fire Emblem: Engage.

Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
Re: First Nintendo Direct Of 2023 To Air February 8
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2023, 12:54:14 PM »
Here we go, it's finally Zelda time.  We're only 3 months away from release so it's now within the normal Nintendo hype cycle for releases.  No more teaser trailers, tomorrow we finally will get the real deal.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2023, 03:49:32 PM »
I wonder if they will show much of Zelda in this Direct, or if they will instead schedule a separate Direct for the game which they may announce here.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2023, 08:28:20 PM »
Wooo! Always great to check in and see the news of a Direct about to happen. And tomorrow afternoon. I don't know if I can get myself properly hyped up enough in time so that I can be disappointed by it when it's over. Quick! Start posting all the wildest fantasy stuff you can. I need to get that pure hype coursing through my veins!!

Xenoblade Chronicles X2! F-Zero Battle Royale!! GameCube app for the Switch!!! 1080 Avalanche & Ice Climbers crossover game!!!! Nintendo buys Sega and takes over all their IP!!!!! Aw yeah!! That's the hype I neeeeeeeeeeeddd!!!!!!
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Luigi Dude

• Truth Bomber
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2023, 08:55:53 PM »
Wooo! Always great to check in and see the news of a Direct about to happen. And tomorrow afternoon. I don't know if I can get myself properly hyped up enough in time so that I can be disappointed by it when it's over. Quick! Start posting all the wildest fantasy stuff you can. I need to get that pure hype coursing through my veins!!

Xenoblade Chronicles X2! F-Zero Battle Royale!! GameCube app for the Switch!!! 1080 Avalanche & Ice Climbers crossover game!!!! Nintendo buys Sega and takes over all their IP!!!!! Aw yeah!! That's the hype I neeeeeeeeeeeddd!!!!!!

That rumored Metriod Prime 1 remaster will probably be shown so there's your Gamecube game.
I’m gonna have you play every inch of this game! - Masahiro Sakurai

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2023, 03:05:37 PM »
If they had the Metroid Prime trilogy with traditional controls that'd be nice. I just like owning games though.

Because they already ported the trilogy to Wii, it's probably easier to port it to Switch.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post