Author Topic: Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D  (Read 2027 times)

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D
« on: July 01, 2011, 07:11:18 PM »
Hello,
This is a game from Natsume where a little girl sneezes her soul out and must dance for monsters to get it back.  Its a rythm game by all accounts and I have seen impression or reviews for it.  It was shown at E3 in the Natsume booth so.... Who played it and what can you tell me about it?
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline Nick DiMola

• Staff Alumnus
  • Score: 20
    • View Profile
    • PixlBit
Re: Gabrielle's Ghostly Groove 3D
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 11:15:35 AM »
The DS version I played at E32010 was basically Elite Beat Agents. It seemed decent enough, but was hard to play with all the noise on the show floor. Not sure if its transition to the 3DS has changed it in any way.
Check out PixlBit!

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 11:19:23 AM »
The DS version I played at E32010 was basically Elite Beat Agents. It seemed decent enough, but was hard to play with all the noise on the show floor. Not sure if its transition to the 3DS has changed it in any way.
That sounds good to me.  I wanted another EBA.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 01:22:17 PM »
I played it too. I couldn't seem to squeeze much info out of the Natsume folks on the floor when I asked them, though. But yeah, echoing what Nick said. I tried to get into the hardest level I could but it seemed like only beginner-ish stuff was available in the demo.

Oh yeah and I mean E3 2010 on the DS. I didn't go this year, lol!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 02:00:01 PM by S-U-P-E-R »

Offline Ceric

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 01:24:42 PM »
I played it too. I couldn't seem to squeeze much info out of the Natsume folks on the floor when I asked them, though. But yeah, echoing what Nick said. I tried to get into the hardest level I could but it seemed like only beginner-ish stuff was available in the demo.
It sound like it would be a more Linear Ramp-up sort of like Mario DDR.