NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Animal Crossing New Leaf Getting An Amiibo Update

<< < (2/2)

Mythtendo:
Amiibo Festival wasn't a bad game, though the Amiibo function was pretty useless (essentially it just picked the avatar you used in the mini-games). Happy Home Designer sucks though, it's pretty much just the home arranging part of the Animal Crossing games and I always hate that part.

Oedo:
If only they had done this from the start like they should have. I'm sure the Animal Crossing amiibo line would have still been a disaster (at least as far as the figures are concerned), but they could have probably at least saved themselves the embarrassment of retailers almost literally having to give them away now.

Soren:
Amiibo Festival is an ok game. Wasn't worth it at $60 but you're a fool if you buy it at that price nowadays. It's a game that surprisingly does well on Let's Plays and as a general change of pace party game. A more aggressive company would have probably pushed it as a Freemium game with amiibo purchases being the barrier of entry.

Dan Laser:
Wow interesting! That is pretty cool and now my cards don't feel as useless. But what does this mean for my complete item catalog in New Leaf...

Mop it up:
Do you get to place their houses? That's the feature I really wanted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version