NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Summer of amiibo 2016: Week 4

(1/3) > >>

Kairon:
We're giving away an amiibo every week of summer! Welcome to Week 4: Greninja! Update: Congratulations to the winners!http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/contest/43025/summer-of-amiibo-2016-week-4Nintendo keeps releasing amiibo, but you don't have to break open your wallet to get your hands on them. Why not win a free amiibo figure from Nintendo World Report? We'll be giving them away all summer long!Every week we'll run a different contest for a different Amiibo prize. It might be a caption contest. You might need to answer trivia. Or you might need to tune into a podcast for the secret keyword for that week's random drawing! Make sure you check back each week to enter into that week's particular contest, and to get a sneak preview at the Amiibo prizes to come! (Winners of previous weeks of the NWR's Summer of Amiibo event are not eligible for subsequent prizes.)This week's prize: Greninja! This week's contest: a CAPTION CONTEST!Come up with a witty caption for one of the images below (if you enter multiple captions, only the first one will be considered for judging) and NWR staff will do a blind vote on the wittiest! PLUS there'll be a bonus prize on top of that for a contestant chosen at random!Instructions:
* Click the "Add to the discussion!" link at the bottom of this article to start a post
* Write down the image you're captioning (for example "Image 2")
* Write down the caption for that image (for example, "A scene from Pacific Rim 2: Ash and Greninja are drift compatible.")
* Hit Post!With no further ado, here are your image choices! Get captioning!Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Full List of Prizes:June 23: Pink Yarn Yoshi amiibo
June 30: Villager amibo, plus second bonus prize winner
July 7: Chibi Robo amiibo
July 14: Greninja amiibo, plus second bonus prize winner
July 21: Kicks amiibo
July 28: Ryu amiibo
August 4: Inkling Boy (EU) amiibo
August 11: Inkling Girl (EU) amiibo
August 18: Mii Gunner (JPN) amiibo
August 25: STAY TUNED!!!
Send in your entries for this week's contest, and make sure to keep an eye out for next week's giveaway!UPDATE: Congratultaions to ClexYoshi for their winning entry!
Take it from me, Man. Tape Wurmples are NOT fun.

Also congratulations to Louieturkey who wins a runner-up prize by random drawing!

Kairon:
Example Entry:

"Image 2"
"A scene from Pacific Rim 2: Ash and Greninja are drift compatible."

fred13:
Image 2
"I'll bet i can catch that magikarp before you can.

nickmitch:
Image 1
"Yeah, that's what she said!"

(I know I can't win again, but I couldn't resist)

ClexYoshi:
Image 1: "Take it from me, Man. Tape Wurmples are NOT fun."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version