Was this underwater?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
1 (16.7%)
The whole city's on fire.
5 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Mafia 69 Sonic '06: Day 6: Aquatic Base  (Read 3607 times)

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
Mafia 69 Sonic '06: Day 6: Aquatic Base
« on: August 27, 2016, 12:20:59 AM »

Dead.
Silenced (Townie) (killed by vote)
Lucario (Townie) (killed by Mafia)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 01:11:50 AM by pokepal148 »

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Mafia 69 Sonic '06: Day 6: Aquatic Base
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 05:53:14 AM »
And this is why the killer should be in a mafia game. god damn gone for one day!ugh!

Made you look ****.

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 12:06:09 PM »
With not much to go on I will vote Stratos since Lucario was voting for him and got whacked.  He also came in at the last minute to tie the vote for oohhboy so seems sketchy.  Staying low key it seems like the godfather or inspector but the inspector has not yeilded much and he has voted for many townies so that is unlikely.  so for now,

Vote Stratos.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 08:31:58 PM by apdude »

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 01:05:05 PM »
Truth be told it is your loss if you vote for me. I have been more disconnected in this game than almost any previous game to date. I am a blind townie trying to follow whatever lead there is in the thread and you will just see another dead townie if you vote me out. Maybe that means it is best for me to be killed, as I did indeed help vote out a townie, though note that I did not start the badwagon. I logged on for a brief moment to cast a vote and made a decisions based off of what I read in the day thread. But really, there are bigger fish to fry. You got a lead? Let me know and I will follow.

And why would I hit a guy who voted for me? I know better than to do that as it would point the blame right on my head.

If I were mafia I would have hit Tophatant or Nickmitch, as they have been active and there are no conversational ties or vote ties between me and them.

Gonna vote Mop it up for now because I have a gut feeling. I will check in later once I get off of work and change my vote based off of how the thread conversation goes.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 08:09:18 PM by Stratos »
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 01:27:34 PM »
Fair warning. The game ends in a Mafia win unless a Mafia member is voted off tonight.

Also: Poll added.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 01:35:32 PM by pokepal148 »

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 04:13:03 PM »
Welp, this is it. I still wish I'd played Sonic '06 so that I could make some sort of reference to the final boss in the game. I guess I could look it up, but meh, too much effort.

I've been noticing that there's one person who has been keeping a low profile, popping up every now and then to toss out a vote, typically at a townie. I'm not even sure if anyone's voted for him once yet, but it's time to fix all that. Is there a reason no one wanted to draw attention to him...?

Vote TofuFury

Offline oohhboy

• Forum Friend or Foe?
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 06:42:24 PM »
As they say, beware the quiet ones. Vote TofuFury
I'm Lacus. I'm fine as Lacus!
Pffh. Toilet paper? What do you think cats are for?

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 07:11:30 PM »
Welp, this is it. I still wish I'd played Sonic '06 so that I could make some sort of reference to the final boss in the game. I guess I could look it up, but meh, too much effort.

I cannot recommend the LP Retsupurae did of this game highly enough. I mean for starters they actually finished the game which a certain popular Youtube gaming duo failed to accomplish.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 07:40:06 PM »
I'm a little torn now. Do I join the bandwagon or do I not?
My Game Collection

Offline TOPHATANT123

• Wear a hat that's foil lined in case an alien's inclined to probe your butt or read your mind
  • Score: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 07:44:45 PM »
If we split the vote the Mafia can come in and trounce us since they have the advantage of being organised. I don't see a way out at this point unless we bandwagon together.

Vote Tofufury

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2016, 08:09:02 PM »
Well, three people are more than the mafia. So lets try Voting Tofufury.
My Game Collection

Offline apdude

• Not Robin
  • Score: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2016, 08:42:25 PM »
Ok I'm confused...  I've been told to vote with Mop It Up and Oohhboy, but now we have too many votes.  At least one person has to be Mafia in here...

Now we have to get this right or we are done.  I'm afraid someone is pretending to be the investigator to convince us to vote their way.

The evidence I've seen so far shows Insanolord after being outed votes for oohhboy when he knows he is to be reveeled as to draw heat from him after specifically not voting for him the day before which would have put him ahead in votes.   Oohhboy can now act like a townie/investigator with less suspicion. 

I feel this is all too convienent and we are being manipulated.

Vote oohhboy.

Offline TofuFury

• Made you look!
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2016, 09:27:20 PM »

I've been noticing that there's one person who has been keeping a low profile, popping up every now and then to toss out a vote, typically at a townie. I'm not even sure if anyone's voted for him once yet, but it's time to fix all that. Is there a reason no one wanted to draw attention to him...?

Vote TofuFury

-Comes to life and flies around-

"Grab rings as you go through a stage! As long as you have one, you can stay aliv-v-v-v-v-------010101010101010010001000101010011101010010101

-Rebooting-

So hi, apparently I need to explain some things, rather than let the mafia walk away with a win by taking advantage of my situation. First, I don't think that I've been quiet. I said I was going to RP Omochao, and that's what I've done. I haven't been able to devote much time to the game, since I just got a job and I've been training for it. However, since I agreed to play this game before I found out I was hired, I've done my best to still participate by devoting a little bit of time each day to make sure I get a vote in, and not hide like other players.

And I haven't been throwing votes at townies, I've had my reasons. I voted Stevey because he had yet to show up. While it was likely he was a townie, he could easily be used by the mafia as just being a target that no one was going to hit. I tried to save Khush by throwing a vote against Top, simply because I felt that people were voting him due to his legacy. I've since voted for Oohhboy, since Khush voted for him, and I wanted to follow that lead.

And if anything, Oohhboy has been in the background even moreso than I have, and that's why I'm voting Oohhboy. If we let him get through this round, then we've lost the game. If you still want to vote for me, then I understand, but I am going with my gut on this.

TheNorthSea/TofuFury

"So, Mike, no skydiving Grandma, huh? Man, they lead you up to something great, and then they just shoot it down. Stupid grandma-leaver-outers" - Tom Servo

Offline pokepal148

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 11:59:18 PM »
Well that makes things interesting.