Author Topic: Please help my game- The Bounty is on Steam Greenlight!  (Read 1562 times)

Offline LudicrousDa3ve

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
Please help my game- The Bounty is on Steam Greenlight!
« on: July 28, 2014, 05:43:31 PM »

Yep. So I have to be slightly annoying. Advertising budgets must be nice.
 Anyhow, I'm sure everybody here knows how Greenlight works; by garnering enough upvotes, the game will finally be made available on Steam- which is a huge deal. I need your help.

Take a minute, and if you dig it, vote. Share with the world. Tell your friends. Tell your family. Hell, tell your enemies.

Let's show the world that a good game can succeed, even without big money behind it.

Not familiar with The Bounty? The Greenlight page has the trailer, screens, and all the info and links you could want. Thanks, and wish me luck!
[color=rgb(175, 17, 19) !important]http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=292630163[/color]

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Please help my game- The Bounty is on Steam Greenlight!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2014, 12:14:17 AM »
I voted! What do I win? Four more years!

Offline LudicrousDa3ve

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2014, 11:46:18 AM »
Thank you! You can have a hug!  ;D

You can actually win stuff by playing the game- Video Game Scoreboard (www.videogamescoreboard.com) has something going on where you can win money by competing. That's something they're doing for everything you set scores on from now on, but there's a bonus thing for their "game of the month" comp, which the next one is The Bounty.

I'm running an open contest that ends on the 4th, too. Play the game, send in any score, and you're eligible to win $10 for Amazon, or character unlock codes. Just a little fun thing to try to get people playing. The rules and whatnot are at www.gwwentertainment.com/contest.

Kinda debating on doing one of those every month for a while, but I'm on the fence about it.

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 06:08:24 PM »
I voted, I will NOT buy this game but I want to see more games like it on Steam.
Trying to be a better person, honest.