> Announcements

We have new moderators!

<< < (13/17) > >>

Phil:
Once Phil has progressed through the ranks and becomes a moderator (this will take about nine years, as my plan is slow but steady), THERE WILL BE ORDER.

Spak-Spang:
I have a random question for moderators. 

Do you have the ability to completely delete an account?  I was looking for that option.

Khushrenada:

--- Quote from: Spak-Spang on July 06, 2016, 07:35:57 PM ---I have a random question for moderators. 

Do you have the ability to completely delete an account?  I was looking for that option.

--- End quote ---

This question has been asked before. The answer is no. The forum software isn't set up for it. You looking to abandon ship, Spak-Spang?

Spak-Spang:
Sorta.  Actually I am a very weak minded person, cutting ties is the easiest way to end internet message board addictions.  Yeah, you can just resign, but I find that less likely.

NWR_insanolord:
I'd hate to see you go, you've been a great member of this community, but if you're really sure you want to I can ban your account. You wouldn't be the first to have it done voluntarily, but in at least one of those cases the person ended up just creating a new account a while later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version