Author Topic: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff  (Read 933121 times)

Offline nickmitch

• You can edit these yourself now?!
  • Score: 82
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK!
So did anyone else notice that Bob Dylan won a nobel prize. There is hope for humanity. Not those weirdos that live on the wrong side of the equator. The only reason they don't fall off the earth is America is so great the extra gravity we produce by being awesome holds them to this rock.

I was a little confused by that.  It was for literature?  From his performances?  Like, he's an AMAZING performer (I've seen him once).  But that doesn't quite fit.  Do they not have a music or performance arts category?  Like, he's definitely at legend status, but that just seemed weird.

To be fair, I only read like 3 tweets about this.
TVman is dead. I killed him and took his posts.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
The only things I shoot are Cops. In games
and harembe!
Made you look ****.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Is it technically politics isanolord?
Made you look ****.

Offline lolmonade

• I wanna ride dolphins with you in the moonlight until the staff at Sea World kicks us out
  • Score: 29
    • View Profile
Is it technically politics isanolord?

You really think gun law discussion doesn't fall under the tent of political discussion in a video game forum?

Honestly, I'm surprised mods have let there be as much mentioning of Trump AT ALL, given the nastiness of this election cycle.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
true, i'll stop.
Made you look ****.

Offline supermario2k

• Totally not The Rat. Really.
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
No, no, we're not going in that direction. No politics means no politics, even in the Funhouse.

Sorry.  :-[ I'll be more careful.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
No, no, we're not going in that direction. No politics means no politics, even in the Funhouse.

Sorry.  :-[ I'll be more careful.
Our desert is better then your desert! :P:
Made you look ****.

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Our desert is better then your desert! :P: :

C'mon Son

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
ahm cough madmax cough
Made you look ****.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
No, that looks realistic to me.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Did someone take a picture of my commute to work every morning? Who's stalking me now?
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline supermario2k

• View Profile
So did anyone else notice that Bob Dylan won a nobel prize. There is hope for humanity. Not those weirdos that live on the wrong side of the equator. The only reason they don't fall off the earth is America is so great the extra gravity we produce by being awesome holds them to this rock.

I was a little confused by that.  It was for literature?  From his performances?  Like, he's an AMAZING performer (I've seen him once).  But that doesn't quite fit.  Do they not have a music or performance arts category?  Like, he's definitely at legend status, but that just seemed weird.

To be fair, I only read like 3 tweets about this.

If it wasn't obvious my entire post was a mix of sarcasm and despair. I mean Bob Dylan won a nobel prize, for what? that was my reaction. I guess it was for literature but do song lyrics count as literature now or did he do something else I am not aware of? To be fair I didn't even know he was still alive.

Offline Silenced

• A rather quiet thatguy
  • Score: 6
    • View Profile
I didn't know he was still alive either.

Offline supermario2k

• View Profile
I want a middle finger emoji or smiley face who do I need to complain to or suck up to in order to make that happen? No I don't want any 1337 or ASCII solution I need a real damn middle finger for this place sometimes. Maybe I will just make it my avatar like I did before. Oh wait I was trying to be civil and likeable this time. Damn, I guess I need to work on the civil part, likeable is out of the question.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
You do realise you'd get bombarded with Pm's that have that emoji, right? You're not the most popular person.
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
All right. Break it up, you two. That belly isn't going to get any pinker.

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
Every time I watch Last Man on Earth, all I can think of when they drive the Delorean around is Clara? Clara Clayton?
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Shaymin

• Not my circus, not my monkeys
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
    • You're on it
Dear Youtube Live:

GFY.

That is all.
Donald Theriault - News Editor, Nintendo World Report / 2016 Nintendo World Champion
Tutorial box out.

Offline King of Twitch

• twitch.tv/zapr2k i live for this
  • Score: 141
    • View Profile
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #3018 on: December 05, 2016, 09:19:06 PM »
If it were so easy to predict that a lot of people would want the NES Classic, forum quarterback CEOs, they could've just used that power to figure out what women want.
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Re: Off-Topic Wise-Ass Comments About Other NWR Forum Threads And Also Other Stuff
« Reply #3019 on: December 05, 2016, 09:36:28 PM »
Oh Beer Baron is u zap! XD
Also Merry Wamass!
Made you look ****.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #3020 on: December 06, 2016, 12:49:57 AM »
If it were so easy to predict that a lot of people would want the NES Classic, forum quarterback CEOs, they could've just used that power to figure out what women want.

Going by the gender ratio of players for Pokémon Go, I'd say they've figured that out already.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
"I deem his stream to be supreme and highly esteem his Fortnite team!" - The Doritos Pope and his Mountain Dew Crew.

Offline Wah

• View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #3022 on: December 06, 2016, 06:12:22 AM »
Well my name is Hugh WAgus.
Made you look ****.

Offline King of Twitch

• View Profile
« Reply #3023 on: December 09, 2016, 01:59:43 PM »
Uhoh. Therat just combined two different phases of therat life cycle: "tweaked out ranting" and "unjustifiable, scattershot swearing." A rage-fueled mega-rant and banhammer death is soon upon us.

Perhaps in a few months, spring will have shaken loose the last remnants of snow from the trees, the leaves will return from their colorful slumber, and therat will re-enter the forums in the "temporarily contrite" stage, wipe the sleep from his eyes, and begin anew as if it never happened.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 03:41:53 PM by Beer Baron »

Offline NWR_insanolord

• Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor....DAMN!
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: -18986
    • View Profile
« Reply #3024 on: December 09, 2016, 05:30:57 PM »
I just want to applaud Silenced for his beautiful work in the Safe Words game. Anyone can just talk about making the Funhouse the trainwreck it should be, **cough**Khushrenada**cough**, but here's someone rolling up his sleeves and really doing the work.
Insanolord is a terrible moderator.

J.P. Corbran
NWR Community Manager and Soccer Correspondent