Author Topic: SSBM Tournament!  (Read 3689 times)

Offline SolidSamus

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
SSBM Tournament!
« on: February 15, 2003, 06:31:59 PM »
FINALLY! Ive been trying so hard to get this tourny started....and for all of you who live in Southern California, the wait is finally here for you to find out whos the best Melee player in SoCal! It will be held in the TIMEOUT arcade in the Moreno Valley Mall...Big screen TV and double elimination. So far we have 22 people, and we're looking for more people. The grand prize will be a cash prize, and their is a 5 dollar entrance fee, the winner gets the whole loot of money. For those of you who dont know, Moreno Valley is in the Inland Empire, next to Riverside, CA. For more information, reply to this message! Thanks, and hope to see you their!
Top 5 Games Ever: Metroid Prime, Mario 3, Mario World, FF9, Metal Gear Solid

Offline SolidSamus

• View Profile
SSBM Tournament!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2003, 04:13:32 AM »
anyone interested?
Top 5 Games Ever: Metroid Prime, Mario 3, Mario World, FF9, Metal Gear Solid

Offline Pat

• View Profile
SSBM Tournament!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2003, 04:23:33 AM »
I would be interested..but I live in NY. x.o And I am just trying to scrape up money to buy Skies of Arcadia, Dynasty Warriors 3 for Xbox, and my Halo 2 fund. :B
Current Game Playing - Halo
Current Most Wanted Game - PlanetSide
Current Favorite Game - Halo
Current Favorite Console Of All Time - SNES

--------------------------

Offline BlkPaladin

• Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Minkmultimedia
SSBM Tournament!
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2003, 05:57:56 AM »
I would be interested also. But I live in Wisconsin and currently in Loan meetings....
Stupidity is lost on my. Then again I'm almost always lost.

Offline Hemmorrhoid

• View Profile
SSBM Tournament!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2003, 06:01:38 AM »
I hope the next SSBM will be online, that way i can even play with you guys in the US.
LZ 2005

Offline Calibretto

• View Profile
SSBM Tournament!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2003, 04:18:40 PM »
An online Super Smash Bros. would be the stuff of dreams.  I hope the next one has online support, and it would be great if they implemented a " lobby" or such where you can have more than just the 4 people who are in the match.  The lobby could let additional contenders wait and spectate the match, so that you could set up tiered tournaments over the web, and not just single matches.  That might be setting my hopes high though.
"This makes the master of the Gun-Katas an opponent not to be taken lightly..."

Offline G3cyco

• View Profile
SSBM Tournament!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2003, 05:36:17 PM »
when is it held? I live in Ontario and I'm very interested. IF you have AIM, my screen name is G3cyco.
http://www.touchdownlakers.com
"When I die, tell the media I always had a smile on my face"