• NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Meow
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 12:56:37 AM »
Meow meow

Meow meow meow meow

Meow!

Good job, loyal Cat Captain of the 1st Platoon. You're posing as staff really helped in infiltrating and subverting the NWR hierarchy. Here is a medal for your service.

Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Royal Armored Bodyguard Division for King Louie

• The Sharp Right Paw of King Louie's Regime!
  • Score: -10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 06:31:17 PM »
Your highness! The Cattank 4th Armored Division is reporting heavy losses in the Announcements Forum! We are getting reports that the humans are claiming victory and declaring that they have recaptured the forum for themselves. What should we do?!
Humans must always show their gratitude at being allowed to live to serve King Louie. You are now truly blessed.

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 06:37:45 PM »
What should we do? Stop showing fear for one thing! Tell all Cattank armies to hold their ground and squash any resistance. We're going to kick the hell out of all the resistors and we're going to go through them like crap through a goose. We will keep out all who dare to oppose us just like we did to the doggos!

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2018, 06:53:46 PM »
Sir! Numerous reports are coming that our Cattank armies have suffered devastating defeats in the NWR Interactive and Community Sections of the forums. The situation is starting to like quite grim! Cattank armies in other forums are sending messages that they are having difficulty holding their positions! It appears the Community Manager Insanolord is actually doing his job and managing the community and working to restore the boards to their proper state. What should we do?
Humans must always show their gratitude at being allowed to live to serve King Louie. You are now truly blessed.

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2018, 06:58:28 PM »
I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're not holding anything. Let the humanz do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy! No ground must be lost to the hoomans!

Insanolord's betrayal stings deeply. Look at all I did for him:

I still let him have his soccer thread to play with even though the rest of the forums are mine. But I guess some users are just too greedy and want more. He must pay!

Offline AdmanAbou

• Glittery Cowboy Pooh Bear
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2018, 07:06:03 PM »
Me owmperer! I have failed! We're running out of lives to give for you!
@Advntrbuddy01

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2018, 10:17:17 PM »
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! HOW CAN MY PLAN FAIL?! IT WAS SO....... PURRRRRFECT! YOU CAT SOLDIERS AND CATTANKS ARE JUST TOO WEAK!!! BUT I REFUSE TO ACCEPT DEFEAT! I'VE CLAIMED THESE FORUMS AND I'M NOT LETTING GO!!!!

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2018, 10:23:00 PM »
Sir! All our armies have been defeated in all forums except this one. I think we need to seriously think about evacuation! What are your orders?

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2018, 10:28:31 PM »
There's only one thing left to do! Trash it! Destroy everything in these forums you can! If we're going down then so are all the posts and threads in these forums!

HAHAHAHA! Have fun with your broken forum junk!!! Now this place will look like all those broken PGC threads and image links that are still hanging around.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2018, 10:50:30 PM »
It's over, sir! Our cattank army in the Funhouse has fallen. Our cat soldiers have gone back to their human disguises. It's just me and you and soon to be you. Linkle Link has made me an offer to have the starring role in pokepal148's avatar as well as become a model for Dasmos' avatars and I'm taking the offer. The job security just seems better. Best of like. You were a great King for a day..... until, of course, you weren't. Meow for now!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2018, 10:53:08 PM »
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! YOU TRAITOR! TAKE THAT!

I GAVE YOU THE BEST BOX TO SIT IN AND THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?!?!

Offline Khushrenada

• NWR Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2018, 10:57:08 PM »
So, it's up to me to take down Insanolord, is it? Well, I'm not worried. I've got Mad Catz skillz!

You really want to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight? I can haz karate!!! Nobody puts Louie in a corner!

And I've got a secret weapon. You wouldn't hurt a nice kitty kat like me, would you?

« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 10:58:59 PM by King Louie the Cat »