Gaming Forums > Reader Reviews

How do you use your ratings scale?

<< < (2/5) > >>

MegaByte:

--- Quote from: Lithium on November 29, 2011, 09:09:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: MegaByte on November 29, 2011, 09:06:08 PM ---How many people who talk about E.T. or Custer's Revenge have actually played it?

--- End quote ---
emulators dawg

--- End quote ---
That wasn't my question.

Lithium:

--- Quote from: MegaByte on November 29, 2011, 09:29:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lithium on November 29, 2011, 09:09:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: MegaByte on November 29, 2011, 09:06:08 PM ---How many people who talk about E.T. or Custer's Revenge have actually played it?

--- End quote ---
emulators dawg

--- End quote ---
That wasn't my question.

--- End quote ---

not sure what you want me to say then.

TJ Spyke:
Many people like to talk about these famously bad games, but have never actually played them. So he is asking how many people who talk about them have played them.

Ymeegod:
"w many people who talk about E.T. or Custer's Revenge have actually played it?"

Me :( and yeah even as a kid I thought ET sucked, utterly pointless.  Not sure if I can review the game since I only couple of hours.

As for your rating system I agree.   

Ceric:
I don't know what Custer's Revenge is...
Personally I make it a point when I'm talking about E.T. to stick with the sales and utter ridiculousness of the situation.

As for ratings, I try to think back to what I have ranked already and fit games in.

10-  A game that had great flow, great controls, that I wanted to consume to the end.  The type of game you have to be pulled away from and you don't have to make any excuses for.

9- A game that had good flow, good controls, that I wanted to consume to the end.  Though I would have to make excuses for some things.

8- A great game with Marring problems.

7- A good game

6- An Ok Game that doesn't live up to its potential

5-  A game that I just don't care for.  It's not bad, but it's not my cup of tea

4-  This game has minor problems with it.  Lots of minor problems.

3-  There are major problems with this game

2-  There are major problems with this game that I don't even know if the game be good if you fixed them

1-  Who thought this was a good idea?  Seriously?  Guess what go get yourself sterilized the population doesn't need you.

0-  Um, Dude your game doesn't work.  At all.  Great Quality control there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version