NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Xenoblade Chronicles X Features 'Outstanding' Voice Cast

(1/5) > >>

alexosborn:
Some of the best in the business are lending their talent to the game's Japanese voice work.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/39494/xenoblade-chronicles-x-features-outstanding-voice-castXenoblade Chronicles X will boast a cast of "outstanding" Japanese voice actors, producer Shingo Kawabata revealed on Twitter.“As we present our characters, we’re also revealing the people that have lent us their voices," he explained. "We’ve managed to acquire an outstanding cast, so you can look forward to hearing their work. As there was such a large amount of text, recording [the voices] took a lot of work, but the entire cast was exceptionally professional. The end result, of course, is perfection.”A total of five voice actors have been revealed thus far. They include:
* Elma – Houko Kuwashima
* Lynlee – Mariya Ise
* Tatsu – Daisuke Sakaguchi
* Irina – Nao Takamori
* Van Damme – Tessho GendaOf course, those in North America and Europe will have an entirely different cast of voice actors for the localized versions. Here's to hoping "outstanding" talent is involved in the dub as well.

Ceric:
But only Fair to Ok Canadian Voice Actors for English.

Khushrenada:
I'm reeely feeeling it, eh?

broodwars:

--- Quote from: Ceric on January 23, 2015, 03:15:44 PM ---But only Fair to Ok Canadian Voice Actors for English.

--- End quote ---

It could be worse: modern Square-Enix could've dubbed it. *glares at the FF 15 English trailers*

But yeah, I hope the team in Europe who dubbed Xenoblade are the ones dubbing X as well, because goofy catch phrases aside it was a pretty decent dub.

Mop it up:
I wonder if the NA version will still use the European voices again. I think that actually helped make the dialogue more entertaining, but I'm not sure what the consensus would be on that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version