NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Gunman Clive 2 Gets Release Date, Coming Soon

(1/1)

alexosborn:
3DS owners won't have to wait much longer before they can play this new action adventure.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/39480/gunman-clive-2-gets-release-date-coming-soonGunman Clive 2 will launch on Nintendo 3DS on January 29, developer Bertil Hörberg confirmed on Twitter.This sequel to the hit indie action adventure game of 2012 boasts a number of improvements over its predecessor, including better visuals that take advantage of the handheld's 3D in some unique and interesting ways. Gunman Clive 2 also boasts more bosses and dynamic level design.The game will be priced at $2.99 on the 3DS eShop. Will you be picking it up next week?

fred13:
YES!!!
The original was fun and worth every penny and this one looks to be even more fun for only $3 I'm all in!

kokumaker:
$2.99?? SOLD!! The original reminded me of Mega Man in so many ways, and was short but crazy fun. I'll snap up the sequel in a heartbeat!

NWR_insanolord:
I was a big fan of the first one, so I'm happy we're finally getting this. Having never played Mega Man games until the VC, I've found myself enjoying the new games that are inspired by it, like this and Shovel Knight, a lot more than the originals themselves.

Wah:
YES!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version