Author Topic: The FonduePit, TONIGHT 6:45 PM PST West Siiiide  (Read 31319 times)

Offline EasyCure

• wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle, yeah!
  • Score: 75
    • View Profile
Re: The FonduePit, TONIGHT 6:45 PM PST West Siiiide
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2010, 11:01:37 PM »
can we NOT do grenades this round? i think i want to make it my last for the night.
February 07, 2003, 02:35:52 PM
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
  • Score: 125
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 11, 2010, 11:03:37 PM »
This is so confusing! Can't you drop a memo here or say when you're switching rules?

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 11, 2010, 11:12:08 PM »
did you read the thread? If pro self destructs within the first seconds of the match, its grenade only. If not, pistols

edit: and that was my last round for tonight, i should really get to sleep and my hand started to cramp up from the way i hold the wiimote for this game. It's been fun ladies, gents, and i hope we do this again soon.

maxi, sorry for the punch in that last round. I switched grenades from the nunchuck to the d-pad for tonights games, and the 180-turn took its place on the nunchuck motion. I play with my right hand resting on my left wrist for some reason (keeps it steady?) and when i tried to motion the nunchuk i moved my wrist enough to activate the melee attack, which is still defaulted to a wiimote motion.

After tonights games its clear Pro is a master at hand tossing grenades. He and I were playing some good cowboys in those matches, especially the last one, and i think we're evenly matched at a quick draw.

With all that said, everyone played a good game! G'night folks, I'm outta here!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 11:16:56 PM by EasyCure »
EASYCURE: I remember thinking(don't ask me why) this was a blond haired, blue eyed, chiseled athlete. Like he looked like Seigfried before he became Nightmare.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 11, 2010, 11:13:51 PM »
I wasn't watching the game in the first seconds.

I thought you were cheating in that last round, which was funny. I decided to stick with grenades anyway since I'm a pathetic shot and have better luck with them.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 11, 2010, 11:19:14 PM »
I wasn't watching the game in the first seconds.

I thought you were cheating in that last round, which was funny. I decided to stick with grenades anyway since I'm a pathetic shot and have better luck with them.

well you should've been paying more attention :P Maxi has an excuse because I don't think he's posted in here much about tonights games. You however have been here since last week when Pro suggested starting grenade matches with a suicide. Shame on you :P

Oh and Maxi thought I was cheating too when I shot him dead within seconds ;) Pro hadn't killed himself, so I assumed it was pistols only. When I encountered Pro after Maxi, and he shot at me, I knew I was right and kept on shotting :D

Offline NinGurl69 *huggles

• HI I'M CRAZY
  • Score: 28
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #130 on: February 11, 2010, 11:26:12 PM »
ahahahahhaah thanks for participating, everyone.

I'm enjoying this game for the WRONG REASONS.
:: Six Sided Video .com ~ Pietriots.com ::
PRO IS SERIOUS. GET SERIOUS.

Offline Mop it up

• And I've gotta say...
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 11, 2010, 11:27:51 PM »
I'm just saying, that's kind of a haphazard way to go about it, you know? I heard Maxi say something about you cheating and that's also part of why I thought you were.

I kind of wish I could have fared a little better than THAT, but oh well, fun times nonetheless.

And nice going Maxi, it seems you've improved a bit since the last time I played with you.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
« Reply #132 on: February 11, 2010, 11:32:19 PM »
Yeah I haven't played in a while. Not bad. It took me a few matches to get my bearings as far as what I set as my controls but I did decently. EasyCure and Pro were probably the best in the last few matches we played when I rejoined. Chris and EasyCure in the first set of matches.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.

• HI I'M CRAZY
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #133 on: February 11, 2010, 11:42:45 PM »
It was sneaky of me to decide Grenades-Only, already having a strategy and technique for that sort of game.  I use bank shots off any surface, including insides of door/window frames to the fullest.  It's absolutely LOL having to race against each other to an ammo box.

It's been 10 years since I used to play this crazy made-up kind of match back in Rainbow Six -- a game that doesn't believe in infinite ammo refills.

Offline EasyCure

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 13, 2010, 01:18:37 AM »
almost forgot to say this, but THANKS PRO for hosting awesome games.

• HI I'M CRAZY
    • View Profile
    • Six Sided Video
« Reply #135 on: February 23, 2010, 12:28:57 PM »
I won every "grenade" match.  Hell, even in the matches where everyone was confused and not following the rules, most of my kills were from grenades.  My grenades are mapped to my Nunchuk gesture.  Every throw and mis-throw is a delight.  I am IN the game.  I AM the BOMBERMAN.  All of you who map it otherwise are weak babies.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 02, 2010, 11:57:00 PM »
CondomUnit right now if anyone is game.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978