Author Topic: Bayonetta 2 Coming to Europe on October 24  (Read 1026 times)

Offline Daan

• NWR Staff
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
Bayonetta 2 Coming to Europe on October 24
« on: September 07, 2014, 04:09:42 PM »

There is also a fancy pants special edition for that side of the world only.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/38436/bayonetta-2-coming-to-europe-on-october-24

The European Bayonetta 2 Direct broadcast has revealed an October release for the title.

The game, developed by Platinum Games, will be available on October 24th in the region. The various purchase options have also been detailed, with an interesting First-Print Edition available. This will include both games and an art book placed in a Book of Angels case. There is a limited run on these and they are mostly sold out already in the United Kingdom. The retailer who offers them depends on the country, so be sure to check around carefully.

Next to the First-Print edition, there will be a simple duo pack once the run is completely gone. You can also just buy Bayonetta 2 solo, if you don't want another the new version of the original classic. If you buy one of the titles on the Nintendo eShop for Wii U, you can get the other at a discounted price.

Offline azeke

• He's ruining Splatfest for the rest of us
  • Score: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Bayonetta 2 Coming to Europe on October 24
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 11:51:30 PM »
"Art book" slip doesn't look all that substantial but i do want that Angel book.

Availability of that edition is scarce though, they weren't kidding when they said it's limited. So far only Amazon France, Game.co.uk and Nintendo's UK store have preorders for that edition up.

People are rushing to pre-order that thing so much it even made it to the top of videogame bestsellers on french Amazon:

Unfortunately, neither of them ship where i live so i might have to resort parcel services or just get a special edition without Angel book...
Winners don't hate and W101 rocks