Community Forums > General Chat

April 2020 is Animal Crossing Avatar Month!!

(1/3) > >>

Khushrenada:
I thought about doing this for March when Animal Crossing was coming out but I didn't want to overdo the amount of times I create these themed-avatar months either so I figured I'd wait for April to pull the trigger. Plus, with players by then hooked into the game, I thought there might already be an Animal Crossing avatar movement by the time April rolled around but it doesn't look like it. Guess I better give the users here a nudge to further concede to the juggernaut that is the Animal Crossing franchise.

Don't let Crimm or NinGurl69* be the only AC type avatars currently here.  >:(

Of course, normally I'd be leading by example but I'm going to have to wait a little bit before I can participate.  :-[ Until my time hosting the current Metroid mafia game is over, I'll be rocking this current avatar of a stale franchise that no one cares about anymore. My fault for not starting the game sooner, I suppose.  :P But don't let my delay prevent you from getting a headstart on the month. Whether it is from New Horizons or the original GC game, it don't matter. It can be your human avatar, an animal buddy you like, a piece of furniture, some bells or fruit. Whatever. Just go for whatever Animal Crossing picture suits your mood. And if it is something that can inspire a new custom title or signature then switch those up also to further get in the spirit of things. Heck, I can even edit your username a bit if you so desire.

Hopefully, we can keep the current Animal Crossing good time vibes to also rub off on these forums. But if not, always remember that bad times are just times that are bad.

Khushrenada:
Just in case you don't get the last paragraph:

Khushrenada:
Whoops. Sort of dropped the ball on this. Took some time off after finishing the hosting of that Mafia game and just remembered this. It's not too late to join the AC Avatar Month club though!

BeautifulShy:
Joining in with Olivia!!! Now do be a dear and help me with my things. If I am to partake in this escapade I want to be fully embraced and live here for the long haul. Thank you very much.

Stratos:
Boomer was my favorite in City Folk. Was devastated that my time travelling ways made him move. Gotta get him on this island now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version