Author Topic: Mafia 84 RE:CV Dead Thread  (Read 77906 times)

Offline that Baby guy

• He's a real Ei-Ei-Poo!
  • Score: 379
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia 84 RE:CV Dead Thread
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2020, 04:26:45 PM »
Too late!
Spoiler alert: Pokepal is the bomber.
This is what thatguy does. Brings chaos and confusion to the game of Mafia.  Imagine if he actually played in this game. 

This is a game where you make deductions on the status and identity of players based on the things they say and their actions. My approach often is such that in order to make the most or best informed choices, I need as many comments and actions from other parties involved as early as possible, especially if I'm a plain townie.

Anywhere that you see chaos and confusion, there's actually some measure of an attempt to draw out a reaction. I then weigh that reaction in with what I know about the player and how the roles can be approached, and once I've had enough reactions from enough players, if I draw conclusions well, the game's layout becomes more clear. You might call it chaos, but for me, it's closer to dusting for fingerprints.

Offline BeautifulShy

• Shifting my body across the galaxy
  • Score: 79
    • View Profile
    • My streaming page.
Re: Mafia 84 RE:CV Dead Thread
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2020, 04:52:58 PM »
Too late!
Spoiler alert: Pokepal is the bomber.
This is what thatguy does. Brings chaos and confusion to the game of Mafia.  Imagine if he actually played in this game. 

This is a game where you make deductions on the status and identity of players based on the things they say and their actions. My approach often is such that in order to make the most or best informed choices, I need as many comments and actions from other parties involved as early as possible, especially if I'm a plain townie.

Anywhere that you see chaos and confusion, there's actually some measure of an attempt to draw out a reaction. I then weigh that reaction in with what I know about the player and how the roles can be approached, and once I've had enough reactions from enough players, if I draw conclusions well, the game's layout becomes more clear. You might call it chaos, but for me, it's closer to dusting for fingerprints.
Fair enough.
Maxi is dead. I killed him and took his posts and changed genders.
Alexis, she/her/Miss

Quote by Khushrenada in Safe Words 15.
I'm happy with thinking pokepal148 is just eating a stick of butter. It seems about right for him. I don't need no stinking facts.