Community Forums > General Chat

No Freetime Radio E3 2018 Special

(1/2) > >>

Shaymin:
It took everything I had to not call it what it actually is (the PAX SW 2018 special), but the E3 show is now ready for your enjoyment.

Download (Time: 3:10:19)

Show spoilers: The only good presentation was Devolver's. I know, I'm shocked too.

broodwars:
FYI, due to pending hospitalization & surgery with one of our hosts, the next episode of NFR is postponed indefinitely. We're hoping to resume in August.

broodwars:
Due to various real life complications, the E3 show will be Shaymin's last as host, as he transitions towards focusing on NWR staff work going forward. It's been a blast shooting the gaming & TV breeze with him for the last 6 years, and we wish him well in his work on the site.

Of course, that also means that a chair's open-ed up for a new 3rd seat on the show, temporary & otherwise. Feel free to let us know if you want to be on the show!

pokepal148:
Finally taking the time to listen to this. that intro is amazing.

broodwars:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on August 07, 2018, 05:00:46 AM ---Finally taking the time to listen to this. that intro is amazing.

--- End quote ---

Thank you! I spend a lot of time on these E3 intros every year, and this year's just refused to export correctly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version