Author Topic: Etrian Odyssey IV - Guild Name / Adventurers  (Read 7568 times)

Offline Chad Sexington

• Score: 6
    • View Profile
    • UO Thief
Etrian Odyssey IV - Guild Name / Adventurers
« on: March 30, 2013, 04:19:35 PM »
I just bought a 3DS and downloaded Etrian Odyssey IV.  I've never played any of the other titles in the series and I didn't play the demo.  It just looked like a game I'd really like so I went for it.  The guild formation at the beginning reminds me a lot of the original Final Fantasy so I thought I'd have some fun with it.  Here is my guild that I'm going into the game blind:

Guild Name: Zerg

Zergling1 (Landsknecht)
Zergling2 (Landsknecht)
Viper (Sniper)
Queen (Healer)
Infestor (Runemaster)

(Zerglings in front and the rest in the back.  I thought about going with a Hydralisk (Nightseeker), but that's just no good.  Zerglings spawn in pairs, right?)

I've made goofier parties in Final Fantasy.  So not knowing anything about their skills or balance, this is what I'm going with.

(lol?)  :cool;

What does your party look like?  :-X

edit: Just finished the first mission and got my skyship.  And I named it the Overlord, of course.  (Leviathan wouldn't fit.)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 05:31:15 PM by Chad Sexington »
12 years of Ultima Online - www.uothief.com - Twitter: @UOThief

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
Re: Etrian Odyssey IV - Guild Name / Adventurers
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2013, 01:55:09 PM »
(Just got this game, and will be starting in before long. Will definitely check in here with details when that happens!)
NNID: ejamer

Offline Carolyndurb

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
Etrian Odyssey IV Guild Name / Adventurers
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 11:36:56 AM »
But Yggdrasil is already a mysterious dungeon.

Im generally not much of a fan of Mysterious Dungeon style games, but I certainly can go for some more Etrian Odyssey of any flavour.

Offline Evan_B

• Formally known as Bevan Ee
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
Re: Etrian Odyssey IV - Guild Name / Adventurers
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2016, 04:40:42 PM »
Mystery Dungeon is a very specific type of game that isn't for everyone, including myself.

In regards to Etrian Odyssey IV, play close attention to the skills you can learn. Some of the text is very literal and you can create insane damage combinations by chaining skills together.
I am a toxic person engaging in toxic behavior.