Author Topic: Star Fox 64 3Dmake.  (Read 14385 times)

Offline Dasmos

• Needs Him Some Tang in His Lollies
  • Score: 52
    • View Profile
Re: Star Fox 64 3Dmake.
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2011, 07:42:33 PM »
So I'm pretty bumed that this game was called Star Fox 64 3D, instead of Lylat Wars 3D, but otherwise this is a great remake. It looks beautiful, first and foremost and the 3D is probably the best on the system. Gameplay is still tight, and the increased draw distance is a godsend.

Sure, it would have been nice for online multiplayer. And it would have been nice to have Command like touch controls as an option too, but it's still a great package as it is.

Also what they did with the eco-cases, or whatever, was cool too. Made me not so angry about it.

Images are not allowed in signatures. That includes moving images (video).

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 28, 2011, 04:29:45 AM »

Rented on GameFly, glad cause I'm not buying it.

No online multi (The worst game in the series already had this feature....) and they re-recorded half of the voice acting and some of the best lines are now worse. (ouch, my child hood  :'( ) I now have to watch 2 credits roll just to see my favorite high score screen ever. (The invoice they send to StarFox Team)  Plus, I've honestly played the original 200x times.

At least they improved the graphics, they look great. Also, they improved the high score screen too:

I get to place the stamp on the invoice at the end.

...and my favorite line

"Only I have the brains to rule Lylat."

sounds good.

sooo... Ef this game.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 04:32:52 AM by DAaaMan64 »
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.

Offline Ceric

• Once killed four Deviljho in one hunt
  • Score: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 28, 2011, 05:27:59 PM »

Rented on GameFly, glad cause I'm not buying it.

No online multi (The worst game in the series already had this feature....) and they re-recorded half of the voice acting and some of the best lines are now worse. (ouch, my child hood  :'( ) I now have to watch 2 credits roll just to see my favorite high score screen ever. (The invoice they send to StarFox Team)  Plus, I've honestly played the original 200x times.

At least they improved the graphics, they look great. Also, they improved the high score screen too:

I get to place the stamp on the invoice at the end.

...and my favorite line

"Only I have the brains to rule Lylat."

sounds good.

sooo... Ef this game.
What I read.
Love this game but, I already have it.
That being said it is prettier but, not worth it because the new content isn't worth the entry price.
Need a Personal NonCitizen-Magical-Elf-Boy-Child-Game-Abused-King-Kratos-Play-Thing Crimm Unmaker-of-Worlds-Hunter-Of-Boxes
so, I don't have to edit as Much.

Offline alegoicoe

• Score: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2011, 08:41:26 PM »
I got the game this sunday, and i have to say nintendo did a good job remaking the game, although its not worth forty dollars, its basically the same game with improved graphics, i quickly finish the first run since its not a long game, although i still have to beat the other routes. Its hard for me to recommend the game due to the steep price, but if you are a die hard starfox fan, you will probably enjoy it.
Nintendo Network ID: LivByDCreed
Switch Friend Code: SW-4906-9561-1308

Offline DAaaMan64

• Winner of the Most Terrible Username Award
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2011, 02:12:55 AM »
This is one steep bill...

and it isn't worth it. D:
FREEEEEDDDDDOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

Marvel Heroes - Marvel Heroes
Frozen Shoe Games

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. For I am with me.