Author Topic: Waluigi's Back Story  (Read 13709 times)

Offline TheYoungerPlumber

• Thy Rod and Staff
  • NWR Staff Pro
  • Score: 10
    • View Profile
    • Nintendo World Report
Waluigi's Back Story
« on: November 26, 2005, 12:23:55 PM »
Seriously, what is it?!
::Michael "TYP" Cole
::Associate Editor
Nintendo World Report

"Only CHEATERS mess up!" -Waluigi

Offline S-U-P-E-R

• My Butt is Ready :reggie;
  • Score: -63
    • View Profile
    • oh my god
RE:Waluigi's Back Story
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2005, 12:34:59 PM »
thread does not deliver

Offline Hans Beckert

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
RE:Waluigi's Back Story
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2005, 01:09:03 PM »
THE LIFE OF POPE WALUIGI I

EARLY LIFE

Waluigi Wário Wojtyla was born on 18 May 1920 in Wadowice in southern Mushroom Kingdom. His mother died in 1929, and his father supported him so that he could study. His youth was marked by intensive contacts with the then thriving Jewish community of Wadowice.

Waluigi enrolled at the Jagiellonian University in Kraków. He worked as a volunteer librarian and did compulsory military training in the Academic Legion. In his youth he was an athlete, actor and playwright and he learned as many as eleven languages.

During the Second World War academics of the Jagiellonian University were arrested and the university suppressed. All able-bodied males had to have a job. He variously worked as a messenger for a restaurant and a manual labourer in a limestone quarry.

CHURCH CAREER

In 1942 he entered the underground seminary run by the Archbishop of Kraków, Cardinal Wario. Waluigi Wojtyla was ordained a priest on 1 November 1946.

On 4 July 1958 Pope Mr. T XII named him titular bishop of Ombi and auxiliary to Archbishop Birdo, apostolic administrator of the Archdiocese of Kraków. Waluigi Wojtyla found himself at 38 the youngest bishop in the Mushroom Kingdom.

In 1962 Bishop Waluigi took part in the Second Vatican Council, and in December 1963 Pope Schwarzenegger VI appointed him Archbishop of Kraków. Schwarzenegger VI elevated him to cardinal in 1967.

A POPE FROM MUSHROOM KINGDOM

In August 1978 following Schwarzenegger's death, he voted in the Papal Conclave that elected Pope Katamari I, who at 65 was considered young by papal standards. However Katamari I was in poor health and he died after only 33 days as pope, thereby precipitating another conclave.

Voting in the second conclave was divided between two particularly strong candidates: George Costanza, the Archbishop of Genoa; and Giovanni the guy from Pokémon, the Archbishop of Florence and a close associate of Pope Katamari I. In early ballots, the guy from Pokémon came within nine votes of victory. However Waluigi secured election as a compromise candidate, in part through the support of Franz Ferdinand (who was not in fact dead) and others who had previously supported Cardinal Costanza.

He became the 264th Pope according to the Vatican (265th according to sources that count Pope Steve McQueen II). At only 58 years of age, he was the youngest pope elected since Pope Mr. T IX in 1846. Like his immediate predecessor, Pope Waluigi I dispensed with the traditional Papal coronation and instead received ecclesiastical investiture with the simplified Papal inauguration.

There is ssooo much flamessss and painnn that there issss NO pain... there issss LIGHT, and HEAT, and the flesssh runsss as TALLOW acrossss my bonessss... and for the firssst time... Ignussss issss PLEASSSSED...

When the Planessss burnnnn and all life is torchesss, then Ignusss ssshall

Offline RABicle

• Used to be The Finisher
  • Score: 9
    • View Profile
    • Pietriots
RE: Waluigi's Back Story
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2005, 03:45:16 PM »
IS THIS ROLEPLAYING?
Pietriots  - Post ironic gaming log.

Offline nitsu niflheim

• Eye-Candy Andy
  • Score: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2005, 04:07:45 PM »
Yeah, but Secret of the Stars!
Currently Reading:  Odd Apocalypse ~ Dean Koontz
Currently Watching:  ?

Offline Hostile Creation

• Hydra-Wata
  • Score: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 02:08:27 PM »
Will there be any more fabulous popes?
HC: Honourary Aussie<BR>Originally posted by: ThePerm<BR>
YOUR IWATA AVATAR LOOKS LIKE A REAL HOSTILE CREATION!!!!!<BR><BR>only someone with leoperd print sheets could produce such an image!!!<BR>

Offline Karl Castaneda #2

• Staff Clone
  • Score: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2005, 03:06:11 PM »
Word on the street says I'm the pope.
I am Karl Castaneda's news-posting clone, also known as Karl Castaneda #2. I have an inferiority complex, thanks to my being a clone. Fear me!

Offline ruby_onix

• Obsessive Sailormoon Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2005, 02:38:30 PM »
Wario is a twisted "Evil Universe" style mirror-image of Mario, introduced as a villian in Super Mario Land 2, who became an anti-hero and was given his own series of games. The Nintendo Power comics later explained that Mario and Wario were once best friends, but that Wario was the victim of Mario's unending youthful cruelty, and became twisted and bitter as a result.

Waluigi is a very cheap and uninspired clone of Wario, based on Luigi instead of Mario. He was invented by Camelot to be Wario's partner for Mario Tennis, and accepted by Nintendo as basically another face to put in the background. And that's all he will ever be UNLESS NINTENDO BRINGS BACK THE NINTENDO POWER COMICS. And not some crappy ones made by dorks like Dreamwave. Or even ones made with screenshots from the hacked-to-death-by-4kids Pokemon or Kirby shows. I mean real comics that are actually good, like the Mario and Zelda and Metroid ones which they made back in the SNES era (not the Starfox one though, that one sucked).
Poor people should eat wheat!
I'm about to go punk up some 3rd parties so they don't release games on other hardware, ciao!
- Ken Kutaragi

Offline UncleBob

• (PATRON)
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 98
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2005, 02:55:31 PM »
Waluigi slipped in the bathtub and hurt his back.
Just some random guy on the internet who has a different opinion of games than you.

Offline ib2kool4u912

• Prez Sez, SCHOOL IS FOR LOSERS
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2005, 05:07:18 PM »
Waluigi was the one who took all the tennis balls that were supposed to go the Pringles factory and replaced them with potatos.

Originally posted by: Ian Sane
"But if that extra slot under the gamecube isn't for a hard drive then what the hell is it for?"

The Gamecube waffle iron.

"I have made this thread. It is mine. I call it. But I will share it with you."-KnowsNothing

Offline wandering

• BABY DAISY IS FREAKIN HAWT
  • Score: 3
    • View Profile
    • XXX FREE HOT WADAISY PICS
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2005, 11:08:39 PM »
Heedey
“...there are those who would...say, '...If I could just not have to work everyday...that would be the most wonderful life in the world.' They don't know life. Because what makes life mean something is purpose.  The battle. The struggle.  Even if you don't win it.” - Richard M. Nixon

Offline Khushrenada

• is an Untrustworthy Liar
  • NWR Junior Ranger
  • Score: 38
    • View Profile
Re: Waluigi's Back Story
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2015, 12:04:41 AM »
Whoever said, "Cheaters never win" must've never met Khushrenada.

Offline Ponch

• View Profile
Re: Waluigi's Back Story
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2018, 09:26:46 PM »
Still waiting on an answer for this.

THE LIFE OF POPE WALUIGI I

EARLY LIFE

Waluigi Wário Wojtyla was born on 18 May 1920 in Wadowice in southern Mushroom Kingdom. His mother died in 1929, and his father supported him so that he could study. His youth was marked by intensive contacts with the then thriving Jewish community of Wadowice.

Waluigi enrolled at the Jagiellonian University in Kraków. He worked as a volunteer librarian and did compulsory military training in the Academic Legion. In his youth he was an athlete, actor and playwright and he learned as many as eleven languages.

During the Second World War academics of the Jagiellonian University were arrested and the university suppressed. All able-bodied males had to have a job. He variously worked as a messenger for a restaurant and a manual labourer in a limestone quarry.

CHURCH CAREER

In 1942 he entered the underground seminary run by the Archbishop of Kraków, Cardinal Wario. Waluigi Wojtyla was ordained a priest on 1 November 1946.

On 4 July 1958 Pope Mr. T XII named him titular bishop of Ombi and auxiliary to Archbishop Birdo, apostolic administrator of the Archdiocese of Kraków. Waluigi Wojtyla found himself at 38 the youngest bishop in the Mushroom Kingdom.

In 1962 Bishop Waluigi took part in the Second Vatican Council, and in December 1963 Pope Schwarzenegger VI appointed him Archbishop of Kraków. Schwarzenegger VI elevated him to cardinal in 1967.

A POPE FROM MUSHROOM KINGDOM

In August 1978 following Schwarzenegger's death, he voted in the Papal Conclave that elected Pope Katamari I, who at 65 was considered young by papal standards. However Katamari I was in poor health and he died after only 33 days as pope, thereby precipitating another conclave.

Voting in the second conclave was divided between two particularly strong candidates: George Costanza, the Archbishop of Genoa; and Giovanni the guy from Pokémon, the Archbishop of Florence and a close associate of Pope Katamari I. In early ballots, the guy from Pokémon came within nine votes of victory. However Waluigi secured election as a compromise candidate, in part through the support of Franz Ferdinand (who was not in fact dead) and others who had previously supported Cardinal Costanza.

He became the 264th Pope according to the Vatican (265th according to sources that count Pope Steve McQueen II). At only 58 years of age, he was the youngest pope elected since Pope Mr. T IX in 1846. Like his immediate predecessor, Pope Waluigi I dispensed with the traditional Papal coronation and instead received ecclesiastical investiture with the simplified Papal inauguration.

Whoever you were, or are, Mr. Beckert, I tip my brim to you.