Author Topic: Minecraft  (Read 137762 times)

Offline ShyGuy

• Fight Me!
  • Score: -9660
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft
« Reply #375 on: January 31, 2016, 04:03:16 PM »
Stonerbros got too stoned, Wii U I can never find anyone online. I built a couple cool castles.

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #376 on: January 31, 2016, 10:53:08 PM »
They banned me for no reason and no warnings.
Made you look ****.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
  • Score: 70
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 01, 2016, 05:29:47 PM »
Stonerbros got too stoned, Wii U I can never find anyone online. I built a couple cool castles.

Let me know when you are on. I've looked out for you since I know you have the game but I always seem to miss you.
My Game Collection
NNID: Chronocast
Switch: SW-6786-5514-9978
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5723-6467
XBL Gamertag: Chronocast

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 28, 2016, 02:01:36 PM »
Wii U finally has the 1.8.8 update!

Change log for Patch 3 - February 26th 2016[/size]Updated the game to be equivalent to Xbox 360 Title Update 33 as below.[/q]
[/font][/color]
  • New Items:-Armor Stand, Raw Rabbit, Cooked Rabbit, Rabbit Stew, Raw Mutton, Cooked Mutton, Rabbit’s Foot, Rabbit Hide, Potion of Leaping, Potion of Water Breathing, Salmon, Cooked Salmon, Clownfish, Pufferfish, Blue Orchid, Allium, Azure Bluet, Tulips, Oxeye Daisy, Sunflower, Lilac, Poppy (replaces Rose), Rose Bush, Peony, Double Tall Grass, Large Ferns, Prismarine Crystals, Prismarine Shard.[/size][/font]
  • Creative Mode only – Rabbit Spawn Egg, Endermite Spawn Egg, and Guardian Spawn Egg.
  • New Blocks:-Podzol, Granite, Polished Granite, Andesite, Polished Andesite, Diorite, Polished Diorite, Prismarine, Dark Prismarine, Prismarine Bricks, Red Sand, Red Sandstone, Smooth Red Sandstone, Chiseled Red Sandstone, Red Sandstone Stairs, Red Sandstone Slab, Sea Lanterns, Wet Sponge, Slime Blocks, Coarse Dirt, Packed Ice, Acacia Saplings, Dark Oak Saplings.[/size][/font]
  • New Mobs:-Endermite, Guardian, Elder Guardian, Rabbit, Chicken Jockey.[/size][/font]
  • New Biomes:-Mesa, Mega Taiga, Roofed Forest, Birch Forest, Forest, Savanna, Extreme Hills+, Deep Ocean, Snowless Taiga, 20 new Technical Biomes.[/size][/font]
  • Updated Features:-FishingFishing now has particle effects - bubbles will show up moving towards the bobber just before the player has something on the hook. This has the appearance of a fish swimming towards the hook.[/size][/font]
  • Treasure can now be caught while fishing.
  • Treasure is split into 3 categories:-
  • Fish: Raw Fish, Salmon, Clownfish and Pufferfish.
  • Treasure: Enchanted Fishing Rod, Enchanted Bow, Enchanted Book, Name Tag, Tripwire Hook, Lily Pad and Saddle.
  • Junk: damaged Fishing Rod, Water Bottle, Rotten Flesh, String, Leather, Bowl, Stick, Bone, Tripwire Hook, Ink Sacs and damaged Leather Boots.
  • EnchantingEnchanting now consumes Lapis Lazuli.[/size][/font]
  • Enchanting has been rebalanced.
  • Enchanted Books can receive multiple enchants at once.
  • VillagersVillagers have additional professions and trading schemes.[/size][/font]
  • Villagers will now harvest crops.
  • Villagers will only breed when willing (and can be made willing by giving them 3 bread, 12 carrots or 12 potatoes).
  • Villagers will turn into Witches when struck by lightning.
  • Nether PortalNew Nether Portal building rules: Any rectangular shape from 4x5 to 23x23[/size][/font]
  • If the portal in the nether is big enough, Ghasts can travel through.
  • Will now be activated by any fire block within the frame.
  • DispenserCan place Pumpkins or Wither Skeleton Skulls to spawn Golems and Withers.[/size][/font]
  • Will only place them if the body of the Golem or Wither is already built, in a valid configuration.
  • AnvilAnvil has been rebalanced.[/size][/font]
  • CraftingMoss Stone, Mossy Stone Bricks and Chiseled Stone Bricks are now obtainable via crafting.[/size][/font]
  • FurnaceCracked Stone Bricks and Sponge are now obtainable via smelting.[/size][/font]
  • When a Furnace runs out of fuel, the smelting progress will rewind at 2× speed.
  • Empty Furnaces will only accept fuel and empty Buckets in the fuel slot.
  • Item FrameItem Frames now emit a Redstone signal, and can rotate in 8 directions.[/size][/font]
  • Redstone ComparatorCan now detect the rotation of an item in an item frame and output an equivalent power signal.[/size][/font]
  • ButtonButtons can now be placed on the top and bottom of blocks.[/size][/font]
  • Powered Activator RailPowered Activator rails now dismount entities riding Minecarts.[/size][/font]
  • CauldronCauldrons with water in them will put out burning entities, taking away one water level each time.[/size][/font]
  • Huge Mushroom BlockWhen harvested with Silk Touch enchantment, they drop blocks with corresponding Mushroom texture (red or brown) on all sides, rather than the one with spores.[/size][/font]
  • SpongeReintroduced Sponge to Survival Mode, with new behavior and texture.[/size][/font]
  • Sponge turns into Wet Sponge when it soaks up water.
  • Water particles appear around the Sponge when this happens.
  • Sponge destroys water blocks from 5 blocks away in a kind of sphere.
  • Sponge soaks up water, only when some water is touching it.
  • Sugar CaneColor/Shade is affected by the biome color (similar to leaves, grass and vines).[/size][/font]
  • Baby ZombieNow drop XP Orbs.[/size][/font]
  • CreeperCan now be ignited with Flint and Steel.[/size][/font]
  • Zombie PigmanAdult Zombie Pigmen will forgive after a short time (and lose the aggro speed boost), but will continue to attack until the player escapes their aggro distance.[/size][/font]
  • WitchNow drink a Potion of Water Breathing, when they are trapped underwater.[/size][/font]
  • Can drop a Potion of Water Breathing upon death, as a rare drop.
  • Jungle BiomeMelons can now be found in patches similar to Pumpkins.[/size][/font]
  • Swamp BiomeSpawn with Blue Orchid Flowers.[/size][/font]
  • In shallower parts, the coast is covered in staggered dirt block with Lily Pads between them.
  • Plains BiomeGenerates three of the new flowers – Azure Bluets, Oxeye Daises and sometimes Tulips.[/size][/font]
  • Can generate Double Tall Grass.
  • Extreme Hills BiomeSnow at higher elevations.[/size][/font]
  • Gravel can replace ground cover.
  • Flat valleys near sea level.
  • Can generate slightly higher now.
  • Ocean BiomeContains only Gravel on the floor instead of Sand, Dirt and Gravel.[/size][/font]
  • Desert TempleNow spawn with Stained Clay instead of Dyed Wool.[/size][/font]
  • New landscape feature:-Ocean Monument[/size][/font]
  • New Enchantments:-Luck of the Sea (I-III)[/size][/font]
  • Lure (I-III)
  • Depth Strider (I-III)
  • Changes & Bug Fixes:-Sheep now drop Mutton when they die.[/size][/font]
  • Arrows decelerate much more quickly underwater, and extinguish if on fire.
  • Most mobs can now swim.
  • Skeletons flee from wolves.
  • Creepers, Skeletons, Wither Skeletons and Zombies drop their heads when killed by Charged Creepers.
  • Spiders no longer see players through solid blocks.
  • Babies' growth can be accelerated by feeding them.
  • Fix for players adding additional layers above the maximum height in Superflat.
  • Added Flint and Steel and Fire Charge sound effect when igniting blocks.
  • Updated audio for Cows and Mooshrooms.
  • Updated audio for Minecarts.
  • Created a new Tutorial World.
  • Change log for Patch 2 - January 20th 2016Fix for a problem with the analog sticks when using 3rd party Pro controllers.[/size][/font]
  • Fix for a crash after playing for an extensive time.
  • Fix for a hang when losing internet connection while in an online game.
  • Fix for a graphical issue when looking through opaque colored Glass Blocks.
  • Fix to enable Game Chat through the gamepad even if it isn’t being used by one of the active players.
  • Fix for an issue when disabling the Game Chat option while in an online game.
  • Fix for an issue with the Game Chat option in splitscreen.
  • Fix for an issue with input when a splitscreen player is using the system keyboard.
  • Fix for an issue when copying saves with no space available.
  • Fix for issues when the user deletes one of the Favorite Mii characters.
  • Display Japanese names for DLC in the in-game shop in Japan, rather than English names.
  • Fix for a graphical corruption issue in the in-game Skin Selector menu.
  • Fix for an issue with the flowing water texture in the Festive Mash-up Pack.
  • Fixed issue with the left stick input while in Edit Layer and Add Layer in the Superflat World creation menu.
  • Corrected some text in the eManual.

• [/l]
    [/font][/color]
My Game Collection

Offline Wah

• Social Worker who's hip with the kids
  • Score: -44
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #379 on: February 28, 2016, 06:35:14 PM »
so wii u is legit the same as pc?
Made you look ****.

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 28, 2016, 07:01:10 PM »
Close, has 1.9 released yet? The consoles just have parity now.
My Game Collection

Offline ejamer

• Does he even know Khushrenada?!?
  • Score: 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 29, 2016, 07:44:23 AM »
Do we have to download the update manually, or is it done automatically?
NNID: ejamer

Offline glynisninfa

• Score: 0
    • View Profile
    • Play for free
« Reply #382 on: April 28, 2016, 09:41:13 AM »
Close, has 1.9 released yet? The consoles just have parity now.

It will take a long while before mojang releases 1.9 :/

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: April 06, 2020, 10:56:49 PM »
I've been playing blockkings.net for the last week. It's been fun.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline ThePerm

• predicted it first.
  • Score: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: July 16, 2023, 09:41:54 PM »
Well I froze to death in the game, and thats nonsense. Every update makes the game less fun.
NWR has permission to use any tentative mockup/artwork I post

Offline Stratos

• Stale lazy meme pirate
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: July 18, 2023, 06:20:50 PM »
That's a thing now? Feels like something that would be better in an "extreme hardcore" mode.
My Game Collection

Offline pokepal148

• Inquire within for reasonable rates.
  • Score: -9967
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 18, 2023, 06:59:39 PM »
It's only if you step on a specific snow block called powdered snow which causes you to fall into it and take damage. I'm not the biggest fan of it myself but you can use the blocks to convert a Skeleton farm into a Stray farm and get a bunch of Arrows of Slowness