NWR Interactive > Podcast Discussion

RFN RetroActive Game Nominations

<< < (114/115) > >>

Evan_B:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on May 19, 2015, 10:50:26 PM ---let's just get Pokemon Black and White on here and be done with it.

Within the confines of that series those games are bizzare.

--- End quote ---
I second this. Those games are very distinct from others in the series, in my opinion, and they're worse for it. But I can appreciate what they tried to do differently.

broodwars:
I would like to put in a nomination for Jet Force Gemini, now that the game is much more available and accessible these days via Rare Replay. Granted, you have to have a non-Nintendo system, but you could still play the game on the N64 if you have it. Hell, we could nominate all the N64-era Rare games at this point.

pokepal148:
Has Kid Icarus Uprising been nominated? Because it should be.

Leo13:

--- Quote from: pokepal148 on November 15, 2016, 03:33:54 PM ---Has Kid Icarus Uprising been nominated? Because it should be.

--- End quote ---
Please no! The flying parts of that game rock, but the on ground chunks are completely intolerable

Leo13:
Donkey Kong Country 2. It's the only one of the 3 Donkey Kong Country games that I've never played. I want to go download it on my 3DS (I own the other 2 on Wii U and I'd like to have 1 of them in portable form

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version