NWR Interactive > Podcast Discussion

RFN RetroActive Game Nominations

<< < (90/115) > >>

keep:
Hello, I'm the annoying Facebook person who keeps on banging about Kirby. I heard Greg talk about Goemon's Great Adventure last week and I think you OUGHT to play Kirby Super Star for the SNES if you liked that. It's a great Kirby game and probably the biggest one in terms of scope and gameplay... all the different games in it, but in particular Milky Way Wishes, Great Cave Offensive and Revenge of the MetaKnight!! The 2P option in this game is the genesis of New Super Mario Bros Wii as mentioned by Iwata in some Iwata Asks, which makes it even more interesting!

I'm not sure if this is available on Wii Virtual Console, but if not there was a DS remake released a few years ago, which does not capture 100% the essence of the original but it does have some other improvements. I would love to hear what you guys think about this game as I think it's, by a mile, the pinnacle of the Kirby series.

Kytim89:
Since 2012 will be the year of Resident Evil, I nominate Resident Evil 4.

Ceric:

--- Quote from: Kytim89 on March 25, 2012, 05:07:38 PM ---Since 2012 will be the year of Resident Evil, I nominate Resident Evil 4.

--- End quote ---
I nominate Zombies Ate My Neighbors in the same spirit.  I think its on VC and I've only heard about it.

TJ Spyke:

--- Quote from: Ceric on March 26, 2012, 10:55:17 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kytim89 on March 25, 2012, 05:07:38 PM ---Since 2012 will be the year of Resident Evil, I nominate Resident Evil 4.

--- End quote ---
I nominate Zombies Ate My Neighbors in the same spirit.  I think its on VC and I've only heard about it.

--- End quote ---

It's a good game, I own it on SNES and have it on VC. I could never beat the game without a Game Genie though, LOL. It was pretty hard as a kid and I don't know how I would have beat the later levels without unlimited ammo and invincibility. Blasting through everything with unlimited bazookas is a blast.

Lithium:
Cho Aniki.

Make it happen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version