NWR Interactive > TalkBack

The World Ends With You Returning On Switch

(1/3) > >>

Shaymin:
What a wonderful world this is.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/46144/the-world-ends-with-you-returning-on-switchOne of Square Enix's biggest cult hits will celebrate its tenth anniversary with a Switch release.The World Ends With You, the Jupiter-developed RPG which used every single DS system function when it released in 2008, will release a "Final Remix" version on Switch. No release date was given for the former Radio Free Nintendo Retroactive title.In addition to the DS game's content, a new story with a new playable character based on the 2012 mobile port will also be included.

Mop it up:
I still haven't opened my DS copy...

Evan_B:
This was one DS game that I never really got into, largely because of its terrible first act.

Hopefully sales ignite the interest in a superior sequel, however, as the aesthetics and mood were truly unique.

TOPHATANT123:
I wonder how it will handle the non-touch screen controls.

I feel like this would have worked better on the Wii U than the Switch, obviously it's too late for that now and I'm never the less hyped to play more rpgs on the switch.

GK:
Never got passed that "free" day in the second act so unsure if I'd bother. Still, cool to see the game get some attention again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version