Author Topic: Episode 310 - Splatoon One Point Two  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Webmalfunction

• Pokémon World Report
  • NWR Staff
  • Score: 7
    • View Profile
Episode 310 - Splatoon One Point Two
« on: August 18, 2022, 03:21:00 PM »

The gangs all together and what else would we talk about other than Xenoblade 3?! Well we do cover some Frogun, Arcade Paradise, and Shin chan: Me and the Professor on Summer Vacation -The Endless Title. Plus some fun Splatoon related Poll results!

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/talknintendo/61274/episode-310-splatoon-one-point-two

Subscribe to RSS Feed

Direct Download

It seems like an oddity when all three of our hosts can be on the same podcast episode at the same time, but the stars aligned and we got a full crew!

We once again talk about Xenoblade Chronicles 3 for like 30 minutes (Case and Perry are in like Chapter 4 as of this recording, Balex beat it) but that's not all! We follow it with talk about Frogun, Arcade Paradise, and Shin chan: Me and the Professor on Summer Vacation -The Endless Seven-Day Journey-. Long title, right? Reminds me of when the ATHF movie was called "Aqua Teen Hunger Force Colon Movie Film for Theaters."

Poll Time this week is about Splatoon 3. What's your hype level?

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please contact by tweeting us  or by send us an email!

Check out our discord channel to chat and share food pictures with like-minded pickleheads!

Please consider supporting us on Patreon, thank you!