NWR Interactive > TalkBack

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe "Booster Course Pass" DLC Pass Announced, Free With Expansion Pack

(1/5) > >>

Shaymin:
43 million copies can't be wrong.http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/59615/mario-kart-8-deluxe-booster-course-pass-dlc-pass-announced-free-with-expansion-packMario Kart 8 Deluxe is going to double in size over the next two years with DLC.A "Booster Course Pass" will be available for preload today, and will feature six packs of eight new courses releasing through 2022-23. The first pack will be available March 23, and will include tracks from both classic console/handheld Mario Karts and Mario Kart Tour.The pass will be $24.99 US, and subscribers to the Nintendo Switch Online Expansion Pack will be able to download it at no cost.

Luigi Dude:
Well it looks like it's finally time for me to buy Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.  Owned the game on Wii U but never felt the need to get the Switch version since there was no new course.  Well it looks like Nintendo finally fixed.

Oh god, just thinking about the new music remixes for these stages in the Mario Kart 8 style is going to make me drool all over.

Adrock:
First thought was “maybe you dinguses should have included these when you rereleased the game to fix Battle Mode and the lack of double items” then I realized I’m buying the DLC so I’m partially responsible for Nintendo not doing this in 2017.

The tracks look a little bland graphically.

broodwars:
Testing

BeautifulShy:

--- Quote from: broodwars on February 09, 2022, 07:05:12 PM ---Testing

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version